Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Guarantee Berchelt-Roman Will Be FOTY Candidate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: I Guarantee Berchelt-Roman Will Be FOTY Candidate

When you're approaching 87 years old and have promoted thousands of boxing matches, it's difficult to get too excited about many fights. Bob Arum's company doesn't promote Miguel Berchelt or Miguel Roman, but their super featherweight title fight Saturday night is one of the exceptions. Arum and Top Rank president Todd duBoef jumped at the chance to buy the rights to stream Berchelt-Roman through ESPN+ because they believe these Mexican rivals will produce an all-action brawl when they square off at UTEP's Don Haskins Center in El Paso, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It'll be competitive for 3-5 rounds, then berchelt will take over and KO roman by round 9

Comment

I agree going to be FOTY. Two fighters that were developed in HBO.

Comment

It could be FOTY or could be a dud if the fight ends early and Berchelt proves to be too much for Roman, granted Roman did have his vulnerable moments against an old Siri

Comment

Arum, go away. You slimy disloyal pos.

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
            I agree going to be FOTY. Two fighters that were developed in HBO.
            if it wasnt for hbo these guys wouldn't fight the way they do..huh. LOL

Comment

This will be a war for as long as it goes. But high chance it ends early which would take it out of any fight of the year considerations.

Comment

This will be a one sided blowout. Berchelt by early to mid rounds stoppage.

Comment

It will be a great fight. Better than GGG vs Canelo. GGG didn’t bring the Mexican style.

Comment

Working...
                  X