Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Crawford's Stock Drop from the Benavidez Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Crawford's Stock Drop from the Benavidez Fight?

It probably wasn't the guy's best performance but he did score a KO in the last round.

But yeah, it was kind of a one-legged opponent.

But can a guy's stock drop from a win?

Hhmm......

No, his stock stayed the same. People are acting like he never loses rounds...He does, just never after the 6th round. Lost four or so rounds early vs Gamboa before proceeding to beat his a$$. Lost three of the first five rounds to Dulorme before stopping him. Lost a few rounds vs Benavidez before completely taking over after the half way mark. Even lost a few rounds early vs Burns before turning that into a one sided fight.

This is just what he does. Very good in making in fight adjustments and becomes a serious problem as the fight goes longer and longer.

Comment

No it didn't. He started out a little slow but that's common for him. Just watch the Gamboa and Dulorme fights. He's also a natural counterpuncher who was forced to lead a little more than he's used to.

Comment

I thought he was impressive and Benavidez was a solid fighter, albeit on one leg.

Comment

if a one legged opponent can di that to him imagine what pac can do to him who is better in everything.

Comment

He looked old to me. which is why the Spence fight has no business being marinated.

Comment

It stayed the same because he was able to get the stoppage in the last round.

Had Benavidez gone all 12 his stock would have definitely gone down.

Comment

I think your stock only drops in a win if your opponent is bad + you look. Benavidez was a cripple but Crawford had his way with him most of the fight except early.

Comment

I’d say it’s about the same. But ai would offer the same opinion of Mikey, Spence, amd the Charlo brothers coming off their recent wins.

Comment

He won by a knockout, he's still at the top of the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X