Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Was Worried Oquendo Wouldn't Get License For Miller Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oquendo living in fantasy land, waiting for the perfect opponent to land him a big AJ dream fight. Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Is till think Oquendo is one ****** motherfuccer for not taking the fight!
      He could of easily walked in the ring, take a few punches to the dome, take a fall and walked out a half million dollars richer....
      Wish i could do that... ��
      Try more like 50k after trainer, promoter, sanctioning, conditioning, cut man, gym, hotels, food, traveling and any other fees they can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Try more like 50k after trainer, promoter, sanctioning, conditioning, cut man, gym, hotels, food, traveling and any other fees they can come up with.
        I wouldn't say that either.
        Let's be real, Oquendo is never gonna accomplish anything in the heavyweight division. That's why i said go in the ring, take a few punches and take a fall...
        Why even pay for a trainer, cut man, conditioning coach, ect... He don't need a promoter, he sued the WBA so he automatically gets a title shot.
        If I'm him I'll cut off all unnecessary expenses. He should just pay a local trainer wherever the fight is held a couple of hundred bucks to walk with him to the ring and pretend they actually trained for the fight...
        I'm just saying, he should of just took the money and ran cause at his age he's not gonna accomplish anything in boxing.
        I think he's a fool for turning down the pay day.

Comment

Oquendo has been holding a ‘gold ticket’ to title shot for four f#ckin years. It’s like sh.it or get off the pot, dude. Take the shot or don’t.

Comment

Is there a single top 100 HW that anybody would pick Oquendo to beat at this point? I'd say 50/50 fight vs BJ Flores

Comment

What is the outgame for Oquendo here?

Comment

Don't know why people are calling Oquendo ****** etc, he has the same right to have a proper camp and drug testing as every other challenger.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Is there a single top 100 HW that anybody would pick Oquendo to beat at this point? I'd say 50/50 fight vs BJ Flores
                  WBA has some guy named Christopher Lovejoy ranked #15 right now who fights bottom of the barrel bums in Tijuana Mexico.

If Oquendo has anything left in the tank, he whoops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Don't know why people are calling Oquendo ****** etc, he has the same right to have a proper camp and drug testing as every other challenger.
                    He had a proper camp, try to fallow the story.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Time for Eddie to save Murica and clean it from all the Oquendos
                      ...and the Adameks.

Comment

Working...
                      X