Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder is One-Trick Pony, Nothing Special Needed To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
    You really think Deontay Wilder is a bum and comparable to Charles Martin? I guess that isn't your point but he's still not a bum even if his technical boxing ability is limited at best.

I rip on the guy on a daily basis but it's still clear to me he's one of the top 3 HW's right now, and if he is a bum then so are AJ and Fury.
    Wilder still hasn't had a single fight. The man has been fighting bum after bum. It just happens among bums he has more power. Wait until Fury embarasses him and you will all run away from the band wagon.

Comment

The podcast is a great listen. Tyson is so honest about his recent troubles and how he has overcome them. There's not a huge amount of actual boxing chat, but it's a great insight to what he's been through

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        I guarantee Fury is gonna get at least a point deducted for holding.
        If that happens it will be because the fight is taking place in the US, not the UK.

If Mayweather Jr. had gotten AT THE VERY LEAST two points deducted for hugging Manny so much, like he was his BF or something in the early rounds, as a stern warning to stop such cheating, the outcome could have been different (at least one knock down for Manny in the early rounds, plus the deducted points, so after the middle of the fight he would have had a huge point advantage and his spirits high, not low spirits plus an injured hand). Similar situation as Ward vs. Kovalev, with Ward hitting Kovalev blatantly under the belt in different rounds, not getting even a warning from his pal friend the referee, and then "finishing off" Kovalev in a flurry of no less than five straight low blows that merited a disqualification, not a KO victory for cheating Ward.

Interesting that these big fights between high-profile Americans vs. non-Americans ALWAYS take place in the US, and if the American fighter is African American, the referee is the same, and lets him get away with every cheating tactic he uses, BUT NEVER EVER THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

Bottom line, THE REFEREE COULD BE A FACTOR in a Fury's loss, no doubt about it. It has happened before tons of times in the US, so it may happen again and it would be no surprise at all.
        Last edited by sterilizer; 10-27-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Hahahahaha Fury is faultless especially when he's not fighting. He's so confident about whatever plans he has for Wilder. Let's see whether he would be able to take Wilder's swing if it does hit him... Good luck to Wilder.

Comment

Hahahahaha Fury is faultless especially when he's not fighting. He's so confident about whatever plans he has for Wilder. Let's see whether he would be able to take Wilder's swing if it does hit him... Good luck to Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              But not willing enough to actually do anything about till after the 2 years out.

Sending Tyson an offer of a 50/50 split as soon as he came back was a cowardly cherry pick by the bumsquad. I'm praying it backfires and Fury gets rid of Wilder just like he did Wlad.
              How did I miss that?
              The same way you missed Fury's hiatus for PEDs I mean depression.
              Bet me or shut it down son.
              Fury is going down a plate of scones

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                World champs aren't bums dummy
                Longest reigning heavyweight champ at that!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                  Yeah, if you can avoid his right hand. Tysons been put down twice in his career from a right hand though.
                  And got right up and stopped the only fighters to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Didn't you say no champion was a bum?
                    D I S T OR T E D

Wilder is FAR from a bum dummy

Comment

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
                      Longest reigning heavyweight champ at that!
                      Another good point. Joshua fan ignorance is shocking. I just don't get it. The intelligence level is pitiful. They don't even realize that they are basically degrading a Joshua win over Wilder if it were to happen. It's laughable, frankly.

Comment

Working...
                      X