Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 back to back ppv’s someone has to take a hit but who?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 back to back ppv’s someone has to take a hit but who?

Wilder vs fury dec 1

Pacquiao vs broner Jan 19

Garcia vs Spence sometime in feb

What are y’all plans for the fights? Or is someone going to have to get dropped from your hard earned money to fit your budget.

Me personally I was planning to go to wilder fury but the rumored stacked undercard never materialized and I feared fury might stank the place out while wilder looks for that one KO punch he always gets saved by. So I think I might wait until next week to watch it or catch lil bits on YouTube.

I plan on going to see pacquiao vs broner live because I like the match up( I don’t care what y’all say your going to be watching come fight night lol) and broner is going to hype this fight up plus mainly it’s in Vegas.

And I will watch Mikey vs Spence at a movie theatre if possible or at a friends but if all else fails I don’t mind paying for it at home.

So are y’all purchasing all 3 or who is going to take the hit or your not interested at all?

I don't know about yall broke asses, but I'm buying all 3.

If one takes a hit it will be Wilder-Fury IMO, because of the holiday season

Comment

Easy Spence Garcia if it gets made. It's the last of the 3 and no ok really cares about either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        I don't know about yall broke asses, but I'm buying all 3.
        Lend my broke ass some money, mayne. Come on, I got dese cheeseburgers mayne

Comment

My usual bar spot will have all three events available to me for $20 plus the cost of drinks.

Depending on how the night goes (and who I'm with), that could run me anywhere from $60/$70 to $150-$200 [usually would mean that we went to a club after].

Will be out for Wilder-Fury if I don't find someone who's hosting, will only head out for Pacquiao-Broner if my brothers are interested in it, and will be out for Spence-Garcia.

All three nights of fun likely for $300.

Comment

I'll stream all 3. Save myself the $200.

Comment

I'll stream Wilder vs Fury. Don't care at all about the other two fights.

Comment

I'm buying ringside seats for all 3

Comment

Spence and Garcia are in talks?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    I'll stream all 3. Save myself the $200.
                    Cheap ass Ronald Mcdonald ass bum.

Then the following month, you'll make a thread

"Why is boxing dying???"

Comment

Working...
                    X