Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Manager on Training With Buddy McGirt For Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
    Could be Kovalev's last fight. If he can't win an immediate title-rematch, then it's a long road back to the top now he's the wrong side of 35. He could possibly get a shot against Bivol or Beterbiev within a fight or 2 based solely upon them wanting his name on their records, but as a voluntary defence it would be for chump-change compared to what Kovalev's used to. And you can bet it would be sold as them being charitable towards him as well.
    Yes indeed, the same way my man Pascal got the call against Bivol, a former champ that still has a "name" in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      how is he a racist if he is the one who choses a black trainer for himself. Where is your logic ?!!!!! you must be a phukin’ racist.
      Correct, rooting for Kov doesn’t make u a racist, but on the same token, hiring another Black coach doesn’t absolve u from being a racist either.

Kov now has a track record of racist remarks and behavior. So him rehiring a Black coach isn’t surprising considering it was a Black coach who got him to the pinnacle of his acclaim in the first place (David Jackson/Don Johnson)

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Correct, rooting for Kov doesn’t make u a racist, but on the same token, hiring another Black coach doesn’t absolve u from being a racist either.

Kov now has a track record of racist remarks and behavior. So him rehiring a Black coach isn’t surprising considering it was a Black coach who got him to the pinnacle of his acclaim in the first place (David Jackson/Don Johnson)
        lets not forget all the excuses his superfans made after he lost to ward about JDJ and how he helped ward and was actually against kovalev...so now hire another African American? and his fans claimed that if he had his Russian coaches he would have won blah blah.....

Comment

Notice how the Russian coach has been quietly fired, as to not bring attention to Kov’s biggest issue, which is; TAKING NO ACCOUNTABILITY

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            lets not forget all the excuses his superfans made after he lost to ward about JDJ and how he helped ward and was actually against kovalev...so now hire another African American? and his fans claimed that if he had his Russian coaches he would have won blah blah.....
            Of course we won’t, lol

Comment

Kovalev starting to look like Angulo, no trainer can fix their limits.

Comment

I wonder if Buddy had a conversation with JDJ before he made this move?

NATE CAMPBELL RIPS KOVALEV FOR SLAMMING AMERICAN TRAINERS AND WANTING TO BRING ON A RUSSIAN TRAINER
                By Percy Crawford | February 07, 2017

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article27900.html

Comment

The ship is sinking...

Comment

I like Kovalev alot as a fighter and I hope he can win this time...but man I just see him getting KO'd again. He is past it

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                      You'll be rooting for a racist? You scumbag
                      So many people rooting for Floyd "cook me some rice" Mayweather...so why not...

Comment

Working...
                      X