Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo "DAZN Only Has Second Chance Fighters, AJ Hasn't Proven S**t"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermell Charlo "DAZN Only Has Second Chance Fighters, AJ Hasn't Proven S**t"

DAZN within 1 month of launching already has the 2 biggest superstars and PPV fighters in the world. That's impressive and you're just hating if you can't accept that.

For a guy that only has 1 decent half name on his record (Trout) he's salty as fuuuuuuuc to say AJ Hasn't proved anything. I mean people still get confused between which Charlo is which because neither of them have proved anything noteworthy to set them apart.

Olympic gold medalist 2012
    WBC international champion 2014
    Commonwealth champion 2015
    British champion 2015
    IBF world champion 2016
    WBA world champion 2017
    IBO World champion 2017
    WBO world champion 2018
    (Potential) WBC and undisputed world champion 2019

Only 28 years old, only 22 fights with 21 KO's, sold close to half a million live tickets in 4 fights.

Beat Klitschko for his 19th fight in the fight in the year, Whtye, Parker, 7th world tittle fight against Povetkin who is rated 3rd best heavyweight in the world by ring magazine.

You don't have to be a fan of AJ but you're just pure salty to think that he's not "proved anything" especially when all you have on your record is a no name Trout lol.
    Last edited by NahMean; 10-25-2018, 09:59 AM.

i'm so glad they gave canelo a second chance.

Comment

Another Al Haymon hoe who can't think for himself.

Comment

Apart from Canelo and AJ they do have second rate fighters on DAZN, but it’s early days. Am sure more fighters (The smart businessmen) would be observing DAZN. I think Mikey Garcia would be a big catch for DAZN if he went that way. He is a very smart boxer and businessman, he isn’t an uneducated/emotional speaker like Charlo, Broner or Wilder. This is why he hasn’t said anything positive nor negative in regards to being approached by DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          i'm so glad they gave canelo a second chance.
          Canelo must be upset with his second chance and small $365mil contract as he'll never get to fight the mighty PPV King Jermall Charlo. Usyk lucky he got chance from DAZN too.. He's never won a title, he might just get his second chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Apart from Canelo and AJ they do have second rate fighters on DAZN, but it’s early days. Am sure more fighters (The smart businessmen) would be observing DAZN. I think Mikey Garcia would be a big catch for DAZN if he went that way. He is a very smart boxer and businessman, he isn’t an uneducated/emotional speaker like Charlo, Broner or Wilder. This is why he hasn’t said anything positive nor negative in regards to being approached by DAZN.
            He's probably referring to Andrade and Jacobs as second chance fighters because they won/winning thier world title in a second chance. Still better getting a second chance at GGG or Canelo than never getting a first chance at all.. I mean he's fighting Tony Harrison next ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              He's probably referring to Andrade and Jacobs as second chance fighters because they won/winning thier world title in a second chance. Still better getting a second chance at GGG or Canelo than never getting a first chance at all.. I mean he's fighting Tony Harrison next ffs.
              harrison is getting his third chance lol

Comment

AJ has proven way more than you ?

Who have you beat Jermell ?

Comment

AJ still proved more than both twins combined TBH

Comment

DAZN have three stars in AJ, Canelo and Usyk not two. Not even debateable.

Comment

Working...
                    X