Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: 'The Cancer' Al Haymon Will Prevent Crawford-Spence!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You know why. Pacquiao wanted $20 million to fight Crawford.
    And we both know Spence isn't fighting Porter next.
    Everybody keeps saying Crawford fucced up by resigning with Top Rank but what good does it do to sign with Al Haymon when you still can't get the top fights ???
    Look at Spence... He's with Al Haymon, he's been calling for the top fights yet he can't get any top fighter within his stable to fight him...
    Plus IDK why fans like you even give a flying fucc which promoter a fighter is signed too.
    If you guys are true boxing fans then all you should care about is watching the best fight the best, regardless of who's the promoter!
    You guys are all Al Haymon nuttriders and groupies, that's all you are!
    Same goes for Errol Spence. He's a good fighter but he sure runs his mouth Alot and keeps saying Crawford is on the wrong side of the street and blah blah blah...!
    Why does he even care who Crawford is signed too??
    He should be telling Al Haymon to make the Crawford fight a reality!
    But all he does is talk shet on Crawford, as if his resume was top notch?!
    Me, i dont give a flying fucc who they signed too! I just wanna see them fight!

Wilder-Ortiz
    Wilder-Fury
    Matthyse- Garcia
    Mayweather- Maidana
    Stevenson- Jack
    Lubin-Charlo
    Garcia-Broner
    Porter-Thurman
    Porter-Garcia
    Garcia- Thurman
    Spence- Brook
    Hurd- Lara
    Ggg- Jacobs
    Quillin- Jacobs
    Jack-Degale
    Frampton- Santa Cruz
    GRJ-Lomachenco
    Brook-Porter
    Garcia-Peterson
    Lee-Quillin

If care about the best vs the best then why tf are you a Golden Boy fan lmao. It’s clear as day who puts on the best fights. Golden Boy ain’t putting on fights like this. Besides Canelo GGG majority of their fights are garbage and if he didn’t have Canelo nobody would even be talking about that company tbh. GGG was damn near 40.

Comment

Al Haymon can have all the talent he wants but when he isn't lining up the best fights with all the talent he has then it don't really mean shet!
      That's real!
      PBC has had the best cards in the last 2 years. They even had a triple header this year with PBC. The promoters of fighters from other camps are avoiding the PBC Wolves. THAT'S REAL!

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        It’s always an excuse smh fans will make every excuse in the world for you if you’re not associated with Haymon. If we’re Haymon nut riders. Then you’re a rapist/druggie Oscar groupie because you only comment when someone mention Golden boy. PBC put on better fights than Golden Boy PERIOD
        Lol, who's talking about Golden Boy promotions?? I'm not!
        But the fact that you brought them up tells me you can't keep oscar's **** out your mouth! 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          Everyone knows that was Mayweather.
          In the 1st 47 seconds who the FVK does he say that called off the fight?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsHMN1B_bg

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
            Send the motherfking contract! It makes sense because Mayweather always thanks Haymon for directing his business career,, He probably advised Floyd to dodge everyone in their Prime.
            That being said I wouldn't be that surprised if Haymon used the same tactic with other PBC Fighters.
            Another cancer ^

T.B.E. has NOT faced a fighter on a losing streak.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              PBC has had the best cards in the last 2 years. They even had a triple header this year with PBC. The promoters of fighters from other camps are avoiding the PBC Wolves. THAT'S REAL!
              And that's cool. I'm not Hating on PBC. I hope they keep putting on great fights cause i love watching boxing.
              But why do people care what promoter Crawford is signed too??
              They shouldn't care.
              All they should care about is watching the best fight the best. That's all

Comment

Lol, who's talking about Golden Boy promotions?? I'm not!
                But the fact that you brought them up tells me you can't keep oscar's **** out your mouth! 🤣
                Everyone on here knows you arealways in your feelings about Oscar lmaoo that’s the only time you comment crybaby. It’s not my fault his company is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Wilder-Ortiz
                  Wilder-Fury
                  Matthyse- Garcia
                  Mayweather- Maidana
                  Stevenson- Jack
                  Lubin-Charlo
                  Garcia-Broner
                  Porter-Thurman
                  Porter-Garcia
                  Garcia- Thurman
                  Spence- Brook
                  Hurd- Lara
                  Ggg- Jacobs
                  Quillin- Jacobs
                  Jack-Degale
                  Frampton- Santa Cruz
                  GRJ-Lomachenco
                  Brook-Porter
                  Garcia-Peterson
                  Lee-Quillin

If care about the best vs the best then why tf are you a Golden Boy fan lmao. It’s clear as day who puts on the best fights. Golden Boy ain’t putting on fights like this. Besides Canelo GGG majority of their fights are garbage and if he didn’t have Canelo nobody would even be talking about that company tbh. GGG was damn near 40.
                  Lol, You silly biitch! You completely miss my point!
                  I'm not hating on PBC! I hope they keep putting on great fights cause i watch all boxing.
                  But why are biitches like you so concerned over what promoter a fighter is aligned with? You biitches are concerned what network a fighter fights on!
                  Why?
                  I don't give a flying fucc about any of that!
                  I just wanna see Crawford and Spence fight. That's all

Comment

if we get the toddler cry translator out and let it decipher arums words it translates to

"dammit...they are gonna have pac beat broner and then feed him to spence....i couldnt get pac/crawford...im an idiot"

Comment

• In my opinion, these comments make Arum look bad. We can all agree, Haymon just goes about his business, like it or not. I’ve never heard him bad mouth another promoter, fighter, or network. This won’t help in future dealings with Haymon & Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X