Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Monroe, Charlo vs. Harrison - Finalized For 12/22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    What part of Triple L has to get through Jermall don't you understand? WBC said if Triple L wants Nelo then Triple L has to fight Jermall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJiJo3Zi0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!
    no they didn’t son. They said if he wants a mandatory shot at Canelo he has to fight Mall. If Canelo tomorrow says he wants Golovkin in May then that’s the fight we get. This is Canelo son. Put some respekt in his name

Comment

AGAIN?!?! F dazn! The fights can STILL be made WITHOUT signing to dazn! Triple L isn't signed to anyone & hearn is keeping these guys away from competition!

it’s pbc blocking the Spence crawford and holding back Tank from farmer and Charlo from the big fights on DAZN. When will u get it. Pbc forced people to sign or they don’t make the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        That's grounds to sue the org if they already stated GGG needs to fight Mall to fight for their title? Only way is if ofd course Canelo pays step aside money.
        Yeah we will see. My belief is Charlo isn't seeing Canelo or Golovkin in 2019.

My gut belief is Golovkin might fight Canelo again and then maybe jump to 168lbs or be done completely.

I think if Charlo stays undefeated that he will ultimately get a Canelo fight but not probably until 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
          Absolutely awful matchups... I'm gonna lose some respect if their fights after December are matched evenly or worse than these upcoming fights. I'm a fan and I believe in the Charlos, but this really sucks lol.
          Your going to lose respect for the fighters that don't fight them right? Cuz that's what's happening.

Comment

Don't kid yourself, Triple L WON'T fight Boo Boo or Jacobs again. Triple L too pvssy to fight Jermall especially. He only wants Nelo for another payday. I bet Triple L moves to 168 to avoid EVERYONE or he will retire.
            Meanwhile Charlo is fighting GGG's table scraps.

Lambs only B1tch.

Comment

What do you expect if everyone ducking them?!?!?

You can't duck someone sitting on their a$$.

Comment

Its can we expect golovkin to fight Jermall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg
                He's fighting GGG's left over, clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  why would I care where they fight? Why would jacobs and Derevyanchenko go back to less lucrative fights at PBC lmao? Why isn’t farmer at PBC hmmm? Hearn is going to kick both into DAZN long term deals before they get any Canelo fight. U already know this. Nice try doe.
                  All I'm saying is don't hide your hand when the time comes, lol.

Tevin Farmer is signed for his few fights because his next two fights are set to be against Matchroom Sport-backed fighters; James Tennyson and Jono Carroll. With those fights done with, Hearn may be able to get Farmer to go for a Scott Quigg fight, but the well runs dry at that point, and Lou DiBella isn't a fool to just ignore Gervonta Davis, Al Machado, and Miguel Berchelt just to help Eddie Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    Willie Monroe lmao? The dude who quit against GGG? Centeno who got ktfo brutally 2 fights before Jermall fight? Heiland? Who limped around on 1 leg and should have never been sanctioned for the fight? Lmao you defending that?

Tony Harrison won’t last 3 rounds either. That’s Russian guy took his soul and Hurd sodomized him. Dude has no chance. Horrible way to kick off the fox deal.

Canelo ain’t getting g stripped either. WBC has to kiss his ass so much to get back in his good graces they will let him do whatever he wants. If he wants ggg next Sulaiman ain’t turning down that sanctioning fee. He will say the first two fights were close and for the sake of boxing he will allow it. Danny Jacobs or Andrade? He will allow to unify. Canelo’s two fights next year will be Jacobs and GGG.

Right after this BS fight Jermall needs to run to Edie and sign a 3-4 fight deal if he really wants the best opponents.

IF not his 209 will be Sulecki and a centeno rematch and he will have wasted the last 3 years of his career. DAZN got 160 on lock.
                    NO BODY wants Jermall on dazn but YOU....LMMFAO! Jermall don't need dazn to fight them dudes! Networks can work together. Dudes are duckin' HARD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      What a joke.
                      ….You are....LMMFAO!

Comment

Working...
                      X