Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine Vows To Sit if Anthem is Played Before Horn Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine Vows To Sit if Anthem is Played Before Horn Fight

Anthony Mundine has again declared he won't acknowledge Advance Australia Fair if it is played before his fight with Jeff Horn, vowing to sit down in protest of the national anthem.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have no issue with his race or beliefs but Mundine has always come across as a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      I have no issue with his race or beliefs but Mundine has always come across as a twat.
      That he has but he’s an aborigine so any issues he has with the Australian national anthem is likely to be extremely valid

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
        That he has but he’s an aborigine so any issues he has with the Australian national anthem is likely to be extremely valid
        Na...he's just a cvnt.

Comment

They should play it twice at triple volume just to piss him off

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            They should play it twice at triple volume just to piss him off
            Clearly you must be white to be make a joke about what happend, granted if nobody likes they should not turn up to the fight.

He has every right it is similar to GOD save the queen in England. I won't stand up.

Comment

The Aborigines have legit gripes.

Comment

I cant be arsed listening to any national anthems at sporting events. Just get the competitors in the arena and get it on. Thats why i pay my money, not to listen to half a crowd stumble their wy through a song.

Comment

No doubt the abo's have a legit gripe with Australia but...

Mundine is just seeking attention, the same country that oppressed his ancestors 200 years ago gave him the opportunity to earn a very decent living as an athlete in the 21st Century.

He should grow up.

Comment

The guy gonna be on his ass one way or another that night, might as well start with the anthem

Comment

Working...
                    X