No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo May Consider Remaining at Super Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Do you ever just give up the hate??? Man did Canelo fuk you in the @ss so hard you still cant walk?? God your FKN annoying
    Believe me the feeling is mutual.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      No I don't like him. I think he's an *******. I think he's bad for boxing. I don't like the way he used his position to fight over his weight class and got away with it and then claim he's not a middleweight. He's a phoney and doesn't respect any traditions of boxing. Saying that Canelo fans gloss over the fact that he was capable of fighting above JM for a long time is not hate. It's stating what is obvious to most people who don't have their heads up their asss.
      seems like that 1 pound really hurted you more than any of his opponents.. really no big deal with cws if no one is harmed and no titles are on the line... but at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion so it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
        seems like that 1 pound really hurted you more than any of his opponents.. really no big deal with cws if no one is harmed and no titles are on the line... but at the end of the day you are entitled to your opinion so it is what it is.
        He took it like a 8" just added another 8" with no vaseline

Comment

• Please don't.

Comment

• So small, has to fight at SMW.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
              So you're sure he beats Uzcategui, Zurdo or Callum Smith?? I'm not even sure he beats Fielding. I'm not even sure he beats Billy Joe Saunders.
              That’s beauty of this situation! This guy is 5’7’ and fearless AFwilling to underdog it all the way to the top mean while everyone else is waiting for a hand out!

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                That’s beauty of this situation! This guy is 5’7’ and fearless AFwilling to underdog it all the way to the top mean while everyone else is waiting for a hand out!
                Canelo????

Lol

***** has judges on his side every bout

He knows it as does his promoter

****'s embarrassing

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                  According to KennyG Canelo is 7' 8" and 220lbs but fights at 155

Dude had GGG by EASY tko all I need to know. He took Kovalov by easy TKO also....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    According to KennyG Canelo is 7' 8" and 220lbs but fights at 155

Dude had GGG by EASY tko all I need to know. He took Kovalov by easy TKO also....
                    You are absolutely right these clowns are dilusional! All that shet they swore up and down it was an easy KO for G!

Comment

• Clenelo

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                      Getting handouts from the NSAC isn't "fearless"

Comment

Working...
                      X