To answer Eff Pandas' question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Red K for Red K'ing his stupid post
    Should Red K you for making me look at those linebackers you call women that you post pics of in your profile

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      what's a bigger hoe move..blocking or giving red K for something u disagree with?
      Pulling the red card just because their kunt got hurt is the bigger bi@tch move IMO.
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 10-22-2018, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Stop acting like a little bitch.
        Yup! Let that sht go who cares if someone blocks you.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
          Yes, Zuffa did make an offer to Canelo. I can't answer his question in his thread because he blocked me again like a coward.
          You must be a straight dick...…..Rockin'

Comment

Zuffa is still around? When what was it WMG? Bought UFC they kept Zuffa as Zuffa or is Zuffa off doing another thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yup! Let that sht go who cares if someone blocks you.
              I don't mind when cowards block me, but I wanted the community to know the answer to his question. Canelo was getting offers from a lot of interesting companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Should Red K you for making me look at those linebackers you call women that you post pics of in your profile
                You gotta have the right tool to handle a job like this. Not every man has the right tool. Leave the work to those of us that do

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  You gotta have the right tool to handle a job like this. Not every man has the right tool. Leave the work to those of us that do

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2018 Chicago Bears starting defensive line

Comment

Hoe City Cobra is the biggest coward

Comment

Eff Pandas a solid poster. U mustve either came at him wrong and/or wasted his time. Pandas very thorough with his post and rarely plays the "im always right card."

Comment

Working...
                      X