Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL reason Floyd has Tank frozen on the shelf ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO! Listen Closely to what he saying...

Fans will ignore the truth and make up the weirdest lies for Entertainment! Tank like Broner DON'T LISTEN! Mayweather want him to move to Vegas, also want him to change Trainers but tank don't want to do that. He wants to keep training in Baltimore and keep training with Calvin Ford. Not for me to say if that is right or wrong I don't see how it can be anything wrong with relocating to stay focus on your career is bad advice

starting at 0:24 (these guys all look a Drunking mess in this video by the way including Spence Jr)

So they're basically at a Stand Still it seems and giving Mayweather's own Self Discipline, I'm sure he is not happy seeing him FAT like this either in between fights. Discipline and Structure is what he is trying to give him while fans are Instigating and trying to get Tank to go at Mayweather even more because they think by giving a guy who is already NOT Discipline more money that some how it will make things better

I say talk things out and Listen at least until you get where you need to be.
    Last edited by sicko; 10-22-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      NO! Listen Closely to what he saying...

Fans will ignore the truth and make up the weirdest lies for Entertainment! Tank like Broner DON'T LISTEN! Mayweather want him to move to Vegas, also want him to change Trainers but tank don't want to do that. He wants to keep training in Baltimore and keep training with Calvin Ford. Not more me to say if that is right or wrong I don't see how it can be anything wrong with relocating to stay focus on your career is bad advice

starting at 0:24 (these guys all look a Drunking mess in this video by the way including Spence Jr)

So they're basically at a Stand Still it seems and giving Mayweather's own Self Discipline, I'm sure he is not happy seeing him FAT like this either in between fights. Discipline and Structure is what he is trying to give him while fans are Instigating and trying to get Tank to go at Mayweather even more because they think by giving a guy who is already NOT Discipline more money that some how it will make things better

I say talk things out and Listen at least until you get where you need to be.
      What Floyd is saying there is true and ppl will ignore it. But Tank doesn't want to be that type of fighter. Hed rather be a clown and a thug like Broner and Tyson. You cant make him into what hes not. He dont wanna take his passion seriously, he wants to get arrested every month and balloon up in weight and still expect to be in top, let him...itll catch up to him reallll soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        What Floyd is saying there is true and ppl will ignore it. But Tank doesn't want to be that type of fighter. Hed rather be a clown and a thug like Broner and Tyson. You cant make him into what hes not. He dont wanna take his passion seriously, he wants to get arrested every month and balloon up in weight and still expect to be in top, let him...itll catch up to him reallll soon.
        He’s a punk. I’ve been saying this for years. Talented fighter but still a punk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          The Harsh Truth! That is exactly what it is, Baltimore Kid at Heart is all he knows and he feels moving to better himself and his family situation is "Selling Out" when he can just go focus on his career then comeback and reward and better help his people back in Baltimore. It is really a Shame and kinda sad actually but hopefully things get worked out. Still only 23 years old so he is very young

Comment

I doubt it if this was true floyd would of had his body guards put hands on tank little azzz quick

Comment

Working...
            X