Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder should just pay 1m people to buy it now. That’s be hilarious.

Comment

I wasn't gonna buy the ppv fight between Wilder-Fury since I'm not a fan of neither fighter but now that Eddie Hearn said that I'm definitely gonna buy it and I hope the Wilder-Fury fight sells over a million ppv's!
      Then we'll see if Hearn is serious about making the Wilder-AJ fight...

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
        Get Joshua to sale 1m buys in the USA n his first fight n the opponent can't be Wilder oh he won't I honestly expect Wilder to win and get 750k buys on ppv espn the news n commercials isn't really putting up to much marketing canelo can do a million with GGG other than that he doesn't do a million here ppv is kinda dead less you can self promote self like Mcgregor n Mayweather possibly Brock Lesnar then you could do a million plus buy on each event
        Your an idiot Joshua does 1 million + in HIS OWN country, eddies not asking wilder to do 1 million in UK and USA just in his OWN country

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Lolx.... All these funny dudes roaming about. Parker had one belt same as wilder, so what's the fuss about 2% increase?

I will support hearn to give him 50/50 if and only if his maiden ppv makes 700+ buys.
          So winning the lineal championship belt plus having the WBC only makes Wilder 2% a better offer than a short timer?

The new PPV buys thing is just another roadblock. Sick of his lies and his dumb ass trolls eating it up and spewing it back out.

Comment

if Wilder did 1m buys in America at that price point, it would be more impressive numbers than anything Joshua had done and more revenue, so he could be the A-side.

Pointless argument though. Wilder v Fury will be lucky to do 250k in my opinion.

Comment

65-35 in favor of Joshua is Actually Pretty great for Wilder,,that 15$Mill flat was great enough for him,I say take the money and the 35% and knock Joshua out and get way more for the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                I wasn't gonna buy the ppv fight between Wilder-Fury since I'm not a fan of neither fighter but now that Eddie Hearn said that I'm definitely gonna buy it and I hope the Wilder-Fury fight sells over a million ppv's!
                Then we'll see if Hearn is serious about making the Wilder-AJ fight...
                Loool it makes me laugh so much that Eddie gets to people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by R.KHLMS4LIFE View Post
                  Get Joshua to sale 1m buys in the USA n his first fight n the opponent can't be Wilder oh he won't I honestly expect Wilder to win and get 750k buys on ppv espn the news n commercials isn't really putting up to much marketing canelo can do a million with GGG other than that he doesn't do a million here ppv is kinda dead less you can self promote self like Mcgregor n Mayweather possibly Brock Lesnar then you could do a million plus buy on each event
                  Get your facts straight, Canelo did a Mil+ fighting a bum in Chavez Jr. No other active boxer can pull a mil besides Canelo

Comment

I don't believe a word this man says.

Comment

Don't take it Wildher! You know your real worth Beyonce! War Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                      X