Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Wilder-Fury Does 1 Million+ Buys, I'll Give Wilder 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Can I ask you how they came across the estimation( estimation being the operative word)of 327 million?.... google also states Luis Ortiz is 39 years��
    Census goes around knocking on doors to get every state population total usually the estimation also takes in account illegal immigrants

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
      Census goes around knocking on doors to get every state population total usually the estimation also takes in account illegal immigrants
      So when they knock on houses that the owners are not present do they just add 1 or 2 people to figures or they have the resources to come back another day?. I say that because there are constructing figures on the net. The population is as low as 320 and as high as 350 million. I know myself 8 people that have outstayed their welcome in the states . Arrived o the states on College visa and are still there. If a further 8 million people each knew 8 illegal immigrants the tally would be 400million

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Lolx.... All these funny dudes roaming about. Parker had one belt same as wilder, so what's the fuss about 2% increase?

I will support hearn to give him 50/50 if and only if his maiden ppv makes 700+ buys.
        Are you saying parker and wilder are equal in terms of drawing power?

Comment

• 1,000,000 buys in the US> 1,000,000 buys in the UK

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            So Hearn's improved offer as a % finally comes out. 2% more than what Parker was offered. Clearly another roadblock by Hearn. I hope Wilder tells him to eff off. I'm nearly as sick about hearing about this fight as I was Floyd vs Manny years ago.
            Except Parker was offered the chance to compete for 2 belts and be unified champion whereas Wilder is being offered the chance to win 3 belts and be the undisputed champion. So there's a greater imbalance in what each champ is bringing to the table in this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Level37scythe View Post
              Are you saying parker and wilder are equal in terms of drawing power?
              All am saying is both has one belt each as the time Parker unified.
              Parker had ppv prior to the AJ fight, no matter how small. At least his fans demanded to see him on ppv.
              In the other case, wilder is just debutizing on ppv. All thanks to fury.

Comment

• If Wilder-Fury does 1m PPV buys, the take on the US TV would likely top $35m (depending on how they price the event). Between the Staples Center gate, the UK TV on BT Sport, the rest of the international TV, the event sponsors, etc, Wilder-Fury would end up splitting north of $50m on their fight.

Why would Wilder travel to take the short piece of a $45m pot in the UK?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie Hearn
                  At the moment I think a split of 65-35 in AJ’s favour is fair.

really ?

then why did you offer him 15mil..... ?

you guys who defended that rubbish look real stupid right now

just saying

now, even the fkn idiots know who wanted that fight, and who did not

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    "Lying Eddie" strikes again. "No one knows who Deontay Wilder is."
                    I guarantee if anyone knows Joshua they know Wilder, and vice-versa.
                    I agree with you. At this point and time boxing fans know who both fighters are. I can walk down streets here in the US and can find the same amount of people that don't know either fighter. The fact is everyone is going to know Wilder. He's so loud and out there if he keeps winning. People will know him like floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                      If wilder vs fury does 1m ppv buys.....hearn will have to beg wilder for a %. Canelo is called a ppv star but people don't seem to see that canelo was the only guy fighting ppv. With him on the app, wilder will become the new ppv king if he does 1m. He can then build to 50-0 as the lineal, wbc, and ppv champion. He has guys who can easily make a sellable fight to defend against like konacki, breazeale, ajagba, even Joyce can make his way across the pond. Meanwhile, aj can rematch whyte, big baby, and fight usyk while the public and every interviewer ask why he's ducking wilder. 1m ppv makes wilder the biggest star in boxing. Aj might have to settle for 70-30. Lol

Hearn will never give Wilder 50%

I doubt that he should

Eddie Hearn knows exactly what he needs to do in order to make that fight happen..... and he knows exactly what to do in order to kill it

we will see

Comment

Working...
                      X