Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Predicts Very Brutal KO of Fury: His Entire Body Will Spin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Predicts Very Brutal KO of Fury: His Entire Body Will Spin!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is predicting a very brutal knockout of Tyson Fury, when the two monster-sized boxers collide on December 1, in the main event of a Showtime PPV-card (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) at Staples Center in Los Angeles on December 1. Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) has knocked out every boxer that he ever faced in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Biggest heavyweight fight in the U.S. in 15 years. Just always glad to see the top 2 guys in a division battle it out. Fury is long and slick, but Wilder has that crazy power. Should be a great fight! I'm already getting pumped.

Comment

we cant all be right, i just wanna see this spinning KO hes got planned!

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
        Biggest heavyweight fight in the U.S. in 15 years. Just always glad to see the top 2 guys in a division battle it out. Fury is long and slick, but Wilder has that crazy power. Should be a great fight! I'm already getting pumped.
        Which one is pumping you??

Comment

Getting bored of the recycled talk about this fight, they just need to concentrate on training now to make sure fight night lives up to the hype.
          Neither fighter or their management teams can add anything further of consequence to the hyperbole at this point, and with their track records can only risk bringing the sport into disrepute by continuing to chat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Which one is pumping you??
            Shelly Finkel .. he ain't ready for Wilder's BBC

Comment

If Wilder's Knocksout Fury then Hearn will find another way to jam up the fighti

Comment

I don't think wilder thinks he can beat fury. Whereas fury knows he can beat wilder. Fury watches vids of wilder and sees a bum. Wilder see s a man who was born to fight. Was named after Mike tyson. Is bigger than him. And beat him in mind games.
                I don't think wilder really thinks he will ko fury

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I don't think wilder thinks he can beat fury. Whereas fury knows he can beat wilder. Fury watches vids of wilder and sees a bum. Wilder see s a man who was born to fight. Was named after Mike tyson. Is bigger than him. And beat him in mind games.
                  I don't think wilder really thinks he will ko fury
                  I definitely think Wilder believes he has to KO Fury to win, but I'm not so sure he's has put that kind of fear into him with his last 2 comeback performances. His management on the other hand are obviously shitting themselves at the prospect of losing the only thing they have ... Wilder's WBC belt that Chris Arreola and Bermane Stiverne previously fought for when Vitali vacated it

I'm not entirely convinced that Fury isn't shitting himself at the prospect of fighting a faster, lighter fighter with far greater punching power either. Between 2016 and 2018 Fury was a mental wreck, a physical wreck, and a drug addict etc NOT the undefeated Lineal Heavyweight Champion of the World that he's being touted as (though technically he still was)
                  Last edited by Zn1; 10-22-2018, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Good of you to have brought up the Malik "fight". Yeah, we know he is more than a brother
                    to you; we know a poorly scripted dive when we see one.

Comment

Working...
                    X