Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Drops, Dominates Kautondokwa For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch stats are ******ed 100/414 vs 100/417 lol. Its definitely close. Not a lot is separating these two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
      I thought that was a legitimate strategy, heard it talked about so many times and never once was it mentioned as being against the rules. You have to be more subtle about it than he was?
      Its not subtle at all.

Like I said I've never seen so many warnings for foot stepping. But yea he's all up on his foot. Usually I see toe stepping. Kid is foot stepping lol.

Comment

• Close rd in the 9th....could probably gone to Galahad...5-4 Toka

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Maybe it's just me but it looks like Toka is pulling away imo.

5-3, Toka. It's a close fight but Toka is landiing the better shots and Galahad seems to be tiring out.
          Toka has been landing the better shots the whole way. Kid's activity was just more impressive I feel earlier on. But yea I'd agree Kid seems to be slowing down more.

Comment

• Kid galahad is not as good as I thought he was. Close fight though.

Comment

• Ref giving Kid a "last warning" for head sh^t now.

Kid gotta watch his foot, his head, his booty & his crack.

Comment

• Toka is so much more explosive than Kid, but he's just not doing it enough. Kid at 1.0 & Toka running at 1.5.

6-4 Kid, but could see it even easy.

People might freak out about these cards if we get to a decision, but there is little between these two round after round. There isn't a round I've seen where you'd go "obviously so & so won that round clearly".

Comment

• This Toka cat fouls wayyyyyyyyyy to much. Constantly grabbing his opponents arm or side when Galahad starts throwing, 2 handed shoves to create space, holding the head down, holding the head white punching.

He should lose a point, its too much.

Comment

• I feel like Toka is gonna regret this fight if he doesn't end up winning it. He seems so much more capable to be doing more than he's doing.

Freddie telling Toka he needs to "put him on his ass".

Comment

• Fight has been pretty shit, I tuned out after 5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X