Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Pacquiao: I Was Scared? You Didn't Want To Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
    Crawford beats pac at this point might even stop him. I would rather see Crawford vs Danny Garcia or any top welterweight.
    Manny beats Danny so Crawford would be a better fight. I have Crawford winning but no way he kills Manny like some of u trying to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrell1555 View Post
      An Bread had the audacity to get mad at me for calling Pacquiao Qwackman! Maybe if he had the balls to call it what it was unlike all the media who allow Qwackman to get away with Ducking we wouldn’t be having Qwack trying to spin this like Crawford was scared! We all know Qwackman ducked Crawford!
      Lets look at ''Quackman'' resume and crawford resume... Its like looking at a Ferrari next to a Honda. Just stop it ALT

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        I think we can all agree that Crawford afraid of Pacquiao is delusional.

Either Pacquiao is promoting a Broner match or he needs an intervention.
        He does it every time, as soon as he is signed to fight someone its always the next fight or I want to fight so and so .

Comment

And no Crawford wasnt scared lol Same as Pacquiao wasnt ducking Crawford. He offered the Marquez rematch after being left unconscious on the mattress. Does that smell like a coward for some for u guys? Some of u dummies are funny

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            People keep ignoring this point though lol Why stay there? We saw this situation coming 2 years ago. Surely he did too.
            he wanted he money and took the best deal. Just like Chavez jr took the money when he left top rank and from their his career to oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Even though I agree with you about Crawford not yet fighting anyone,I find it hilarious that everything you said has applied tenfold to Ggg whom you used to constantly talk about as a supposed ATG despite being close to 35 & having fought no one even though hes had far more chances to than Crawford.

You ggg fanbois truly are hypocrites against AA/Latino fighters
              I said GGG is an all-time great Middleweight but never lb for lb great. Look at his record, in his prime, he matches up with top Middleweights. Now he's old.

Comment

Barrera Morales Marquez De La Hoya Hatton Cotto Mayweather Margarito Clottey

Postol Gamboa Benavidez

But Manny is somehow afraid of Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  Lol. Just like he beat down a slow one legged benevidez
                  pac lost to horn. Are you kidding me? Lmaoo

Comment

Fact:
                    Manny asking for $20M for the fight.
                    Bud asking for $10M
                    Bob said NO...The End~

Comment

Manny wanted $20M to fight Bud. Nothing wrong with that, not Pac’s fault that Crawford isn’t a big enough name to draw PPV event.

Comment

Working...
                      X