Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd confirms PBC doesnt want the Crawford vs Spence fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    In other words, we gonna wait it out 8 years to see if Bud ages because right now, we don't want that smoke.
    They will be calling for a 34/35 year old Crawford to move up and fight Spence at 154/160.

Comment

Hope one of them loses their next fight.
      That's the greatest consolation seeing these over-hyped fighters lose or get punished.
      That's still entertainment.
      Bring Collazo in!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        One side is already willing to fight next.
        Crawford didn't even call him out after his fight last week.

Do I think they need to wait 4 years, no.
        I actually think the fight happens late next year but as far as the next fight for both, no not happening.

Comment

Spence-Crawford flops financially. No one is willing to take that loss right now. I think boxing fans have convenient amnesia. There’s a reason why, just a month ago, Arum said it would happen when it’s a PPV fight. It’s not there yet.

Comment

Spence is a joke

Man up and take charge of your career

Comment

Fight wont happen until boxing is in a bad year like 2016 times or when they're old as hell & finally want their best check a-la Pac-May
              Last edited by Mr.365; 10-20-2018, 08:57 AM.

Comment

One side is already willing to fight next.
                wrong. one side is being honest and the other isn't.

fights happen when they make business sense for both sides. right now, spence vs crawford doesn't make business sense for either side.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  wrong. one side is being honest and the other isn't.

fights happen when they make business sense for both sides. right now, spence vs crawford doesn't make business sense for either side.
                  Why should we believe you that Top Rank and Bomac are lying when you're getting paid by PBC.
                  Last edited by Mister Wolf; 10-20-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

I should we believe you that Top Rank is lying when you're getting paid by PBC.
                    You're lying. I'm not being paid by PBC. That's something other posters have completely made up. And if you were so easily tricked by their lies, it makes sense that you were tricked by Arum's lies.

Comment

Both side basically said the same thing but one side gets condemned for it.

Stephen A had to beg Crawford to say Spence's name when he was getting ready to move up.

We already know how this game work. Both fighters dance around fighting each other but the fans take the side of the promotion company they somehow identify with the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X