Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Told Al Haymon To Make Pacquiao vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is a regular Showtime fight I will tune in. If this is PPV I got no interest. To me PPVs should only be for superfights with real relevancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      So Floyd is the one responsible for this Pac vs Broner garbage.
      Just as I called it last year and some folks didn't believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Manny wasn't coming off a loss when he fought Floyd, which is what I meant. I think the last guy that Floyd fought who wasn't coming off a win was Zab Judah over ten years ago.
        if manny fight spence and loses, im sure he's not gonna get floyd right after.

what floyd is doing is he's gonna make pac go thru the rounds before pac gets a shot at floyd again.

it dont matter if pac loses, gets ko'd, etc. during the process, by the time they do the rematch, they'll find a sway to spin it to sell it. this is what i see happening to pac right now. if he think he's gonna get floyd right away after broner, he's fooling himself.

after broner win or lose, i see pac fighting someone else THEN if floyd wants to do the rematch, then it will happen after that.

Comment

so Pacquiao signed on to Mayweather promotions after all.. LOL. Haymon and Floyd are one. Floyd wins again.

Comment

Mayweather is a smart bollox, put pac in with a fighter like himself (not as good obviously) and see what pac has left, if he rinses broner Mayweather will throw him to Spence or Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              So, you think Floyd is waiting for Manny to get old.....again before he fights him? LMAO Floyd will always be two years older than Manny. Give it up. Poor Manny.
              no I think Floyd never had any intentions on fighting manny just used his name to drum up controversy. He clearly just recently said he is not interested in the rematch with pac and wants khabib and mcgregor I am not making this up.

Floyd is going to get Broner and Spence to fight pac while he feast on guys that 0 - 1 or having their 1st fight.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                He told Manny sign a 2 fight deal and I'll fight you. Mission accomplished. Now if he actually does fight Manny Floyd I guess could change his mind and really phuk Manny over and not come out of retirement or fight another UFC clown instead. LMAO
                That is the ultimate finesse lol.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Just as I called it last year and some folks didn't believe me.
                  The rematch will happen, Mayweather is just marinating it a little bit so they could make the most money out of it. He said he needed a couple of tuneup fights before the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    so Pacquiao signed on to Mayweather promotions after all.. LOL. Haymon and Floyd are one. Floyd wins again.
                    Huh? Floyd and Haymon arent one...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      He told Manny sign a 2 fight deal and I'll fight you. Mission accomplished. Now if he actually does fight Manny Floyd I guess could change his mind and really phuk Manny over and not come out of retirement or fight another UFC clown instead. LMAO
                      Could very well happen. ButI doubt Floyd will fight the UFC guy. People got clowned once, I doubt they will twice. Mcgregor was at least a ''good''striker in the UFC and was very popular. Khabib is a wrestler, they just cant make that match up...

Comment

Working...
                      X