Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Told Al Haymon To Make Pacquiao vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mayweather boxing master mind on display. To all you blind dumbass hating boxing fans regardless who wins this is about securing the money 💼 bag. (TMT)

Comment

OLD JR, is at it again !! He wants to see what PAC has left before he commits!! SAME OLD SHLT !!!!! Same predictable Jr!!!!! Have someone beat the breaks off of PAC before Jr gets in the ring with him!

I wonder, when Jr loses all his whores and money will he share his chicken bones with the poor down and outers or tell them THESE CHICKEN BONES ARE MINE ,,,all begged for by me personally,, HOW BOUT YOURS????

Naw he ain’t sharing.

Comment

As old and feeble as pacquiao is now he still taps broners ass. Id have been totaly up for this fight 5 years ago. Now its a bit like yeah whatever

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Thanks a lot Mayweather, still sh**ting on the sport after you are long gone. We should of been getting Terence Crawford vs. Manny Pacquiao, how about you come out of retirement for T-Raw instead? CLOWN!!!
          Is that a rhetorical question or you are asking a genuine question?

You of all people have been campaigning for months about old Klitschko and him being inactive for a year. Now you are here suggesting a 42 year old who has been inactive , let’s be honest since Berto, to step back in the ring and fight guys in their prime.

I actually like you you are a funny dude but can’t you see your own double standards. You were even complaining about elderly Povetkin who is 39. ... Let me guess because it’s Floyd and he is that good his prime is 45 years??

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            OLD JR, is at it again !! He wants to see what PAC has left before he commits!! SAME OLD SHLT !!!!! Same predictable Jr!!!!! Have someone beat the breaks off of PAC before Jr gets in the ring with him!

I wonder, when Jr loses all his whores and money will he share his chicken bones with the poor down and outers or tell them THESE CHICKEN BONES ARE MINE ,,,all begged for by me personally,, HOW BOUT YOURS????

Naw he ain’t sharing.
            Mayweather already beat the breaks off pacquiao. Now he's using him to make even more money. I'm sure he rather have plenty of chicken than your worm sandwiches. The world knows what you guys eat. Yuck!!!! 🤢

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Is that a rhetorical question or you are asking a genuine question?

You of all people have been campaigning for months about old Klitschko and him being inactive for a year. Now you are here suggesting a 42 year old who has been inactive , let’s be honest since Berto, to step back in the ring and fight guys in their prime.

I actually like you you are a funny dude but can’t you see your own double standards. You were even complaining about elderly Povetkin who is 39. ... Let me guess because it’s Floyd and he is that good his prime is 45 years??
              You wasted your time. I never want to see Floyd fight EVER AGAIN, I hate coming here every day and watching these dumbass casuals talk about this guy nonstop, you can tell the real from the fake in these threads like the Canelo-GGG threads. IM OUT! Theres better things to talk about.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                You wasted your time. I never want to see Floyd fight EVER AGAIN, I hate coming here every day and watching these dumbass casuals talk about this guy nonstop, you can tell the real from the fake in these threads like the Canelo-GGG threads. IM OUT! Theres better things to talk about.
                You gotta to make your intentions more lucid and not so ambiguous because your earlier post you are suggesting for Floyd to fight Crawford now you never want to see him fight again. You don’t know what you want. Lmao...... I’m out he says but you will be back to respond

Comment

It's not casuals who love Floyd. It's hardcores. Anyone who boxed before has to respect his skills. how many fighters can change guards from high, should roll, orthodox, stances, pull counter, fight inside and outside, and still not get hit with the endurance and drive? I'll wait....and don't switch it to he took an IV! Or he cherry picked! Who has skills like Floyd? Is it Oscar? Was it pernell Whitaker? Chavez sr? Manny? Roy? Hopkins?
                  We compare him only to atg! Same reason why people saying he should fight at 42 because he was that good.

Comment

Big fan of both and i hope they retire asap before it gets ugly.
                    Floyd should not come back, unless against khabibs of the world. Pac should retire asap or he’ll be planked again.

Comment

OMG will Floyd just go the fock away already. I’m sick of him trying to stay relevant. Either come out of retirement again and fight a Crawford, Spence , or Canelo. And if you do come out of retirement stop saying you want to box MMA guys that present no challenge.

Comment

Working...
                      X