No announcement yet.

De La Hoya wants to sign Tank Davis, Ellerbe threatens him with lawyers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Which Charlo the one who is only on the shelf because waiting for a mandatory from the WBC? Or the other brother who is linked to up coming PBC cards which would be the 3 fight during the same time tank has fought once? And none of these other fighters are saying Floyd is the reason they on the shelf tank is saying that about Floyd. He's not blaming haymon he is calling out Floyd as why but you know more then him? There are logical reasons for other fighters not being active they demand too much money, they coming off a loss, they injured they old looking for 1 last cash out ect. Tank is young, not demanding big money, not coming off a loss or injured coming off grueling fight ect. There is no reason to have just 1 fight in over 14 months and he's not blaming haymon for the layoff he's only blaming Floyd and this only came after his public spat with Floyd but I guess that's just a coincidence LMAO
    Getting arrested when he did those two times didn't help.

Comment

This just shows how uneducated some “Business people” can be. Oscar might not be sued but he needs to be careful with messages like that. Oscar might be a millionaire but thank God he had people to run things for him at GBP, if not he would probably run it into the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        This just shows how uneducated some “Business people” can be. Oscar might not be sued but he needs to be careful with messages like that. Oscar might be a millionaire but thank God he had people to run things for him at GBP, if not he would probably run it into the ground.
        oscar is very very impulsive and not an intellectual at all.

Comment

Tank has been the one complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Tank is being punished by Floyd for insulting him in public and most importantly for fuxking his daughter yaya. Good luck breaking that contract lol.. Floyd will keep him on ice for years.
            did he f*cck his daughter?? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              did he f*cck his daughter?? WTF
              Shakur Stevenson said it and Tank never denied it ..

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                Shakur Stevenson said it and Tank never denied it ..
                That would make alot of sense as to why Floyd is pissed...

Comment

What a poosy!!! " I'm gonna call my lawyers!" But I thought these dudes were solid??

Go catch a fade with oscar, scumbag, Ellerbe.

Comment

Working...
                  X