Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Golovkin has to sign with DAZN or he’s not getting another Canelo fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn: Golovkin has to sign with DAZN or he’s not getting another Canelo fight

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/10/...r-canelo-fight

Eddie is kinda being a dick with a lot of his remarks lately. This sorta you gotta sign with me to get x fight is bs & he needs to walk that sh^t back or be called out on it. Its not productive to the sport.

Comment

Foh Golovkin doesn’t want or need another screw job fight, he clearly beat the PED master twice no point in a third screw job.

Canelo will be stuck fighting Liam smiths on dazn, Saunders is the biggest fight he can get battle of the roids.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Foh Golovkin doesn’t want or need another screw job fight
        If DAZN controls all four world titles at middleweight, GGG is stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Eddie is kinda being a dick with a lot of his remarks lately. This sorta you gotta sign with me to get x fight is bs & he needs to walk that sh^t back or be called out on it. Its not productive to the sport.
          Journalism at its best im afraid. Listen to the interviews and he doesn’t come across bad at all, really he is just stating the obvious. Boxing scene and other internet sites turn into specific “click bait”

Comment

I expect him to... If he beats Murata. I don't think that's a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
              Journalism at its best im afraid. Listen to the interviews and he doesn’t come across bad at all, really he is just stating the obvious. Boxing scene and other internet sites turn into specific “click bait”
              I watched the video. He definitely said it. Not clickbait at all.

And no its not "stating the obvious". He's implying with direct words that fights won't be made with non-DAZN fighters if they have drawing power. Random guys sure. If there is a mando situation then they'll have to figure something out. But if you are a player in the division & not a mando Hearn just said you aren't getting the fight with a DAZN guy.

Thats a problem. And thats bad business. Hell man everyone knows Arum operates like that 99% of the time, but even he's not stupid or c#cky enough to say it out loud. Hearn is feeling himself a lil too much with these comments & he needs to walk them back.

Comment

Earn with Hearn ggg

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  If DAZN controls all four world titles at middleweight, GGG is stuck.
                  Couldn’t he fight Murata on ESPN, then force a WBA unification to go to purse bid?

Either way, HBO leaves and we hav another boxing Cold War. Lovely.

Comment

Hearn starting to get too ****y too soon.
                    I hope it backfires on him big time.

Comment

Working...
                    X