Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    No no no, what you said was that they were holding back EVERY SECTION. Don't try to twist it now. I said most sections had appeared on the secondary market, not every section. The fact that some of the best upper deck seats have now appeared at twice the original price shows Staples is clearly scalping their own tickets. Which they wouldn't be able to do if tickets were selling as poorly as you're saying.
    Pathetic you said they sold out the upper tier. You said they held no sections back. How can you lie when it's in the damn thread. FFS. You've thoroughly exposed yourself as being a full of **** liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Pathetic you said they sold out the upper tier. You said they held no sections back. How can you lie when it's in the damn thread. FFS. You've thoroughly exposed yourself as being a full of **** liar.
      lol that dude is just comical at this point. just pathetic.
      next he'll probably start trying to convince us that ticket sales are poor because of wildfires.

Comment

Pathetic you said they sold out the upper tier.
        They did.

You said they held no sections back.
        No, you said they didn't put anything on sale. I said what they put on sale sold out immediately, creating the illusion nothing was put on sale.

Comment

They did.

No, you said they didn't put anything on sale. I said what they put on sale sold out immediately, creating the illusion nothing was put on sale.
          People only have to go back to the first few pages to see you're flat out lying. I think you're mentally ill or something.

Comment

The top bowl is completely sold out and has been for a while. Most of the lower bowl tickets are $1,000 or more.

Most of the tickets in the upper bowl were $75, so they sold instantly.

I think you should go count the blue dots though. Because once you realize there are less than 2,000 dots, you'll realize the trolls are lying when they claim that less than half the arena has sold. Clearly that's a lie.
            Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            He's so ****** he didn't realize the upper bowl was completely sold out and that's why you can't buy tickets there.
            the upper deck went on sale and sold out already.

No. Nice try. That's not how tickets work. You have a Section, a Row, and a Seat. There is zero evidence they are holding anything back right now. Nor is there any reason to hold anything back since Staples bought the show outright and is on the hook for all the tickets regardless.
            There's no evidence they held back either. You're making all of this up. Anybody who has been tracking the tickets can see the patterns of which they've sold. Ringside & upper deck smoked quickly, lower bowl sold fast towards the middle and has quickly spread out. There are plenty of tickets left, but way way less than half. 10% is what's still available. Anybody can go count the dots. You're inventing childish conspiracy theories because you fear counting.

Look at this ****. You're now blatantly lying. Saying you didn't make these claims and arguments. What is wrong with you?

Comment

• So they are not expanding the Staples Center or moving it to Dodger Stadium or the Coliseum as WBU/IBO/WBF was suggesting?

Funny thing is if this was a DAZN event (who he claims to work for) he'd be all smug and giddy when in reality he works for NOBODY. Hence why, when challenged he's never tried to prove it or even reveal a name and that story of three separate posters posting under three governing bodies was one of the funniest things I read here.

Nothing but a PBC fanboy. I knew it from day one.

Comment

• The fight is in 2 weeks. You will see how many people showed up and ticket sales.
                My money is it sold out or near sell out with a big gate number.

Who cares if it sold out all the sections? Or people are scalping which is the same for any event from u2 to the Lakers to Hamilton in the states.

Comment

People only have to go back to the first few pages to see you're flat out lying. I think you're mentally ill or something.
                  The issue is that you're of very low intelligence and words often don't mean what you think they mean.

Comment

Look at this ****. You're now blatantly lying. Saying you didn't make these claims and arguments. What is wrong with you?
                    Apparently you don't know what sold out means. Sold out means the all the tickets put on sale have sold. The top bowl sold out instantly when it was put on sale. You insisted it was never put on sale and that tickets were selling so poorly, they never opened the upper deck.

That was proven false by the secondary market. The fact that some of the best upper deck tickets are now being scalped for twice the price proves you were wrong about the upper deck being closed due to poor sales. If tickets were selling poorly, #1 - Staples wouldn't be able to double the price and #2 - they wouldn't be bothering to put additional tickets on sale.

When you were insisting the entire upper deck was being held back, there wasn't any evidence to support that claim. There wasn't any reason to hold back the upper deck, although it turns out that Staples bet they could scalp their own tickets. More power to them. That's very different from your claim of tickets selling so poorly that the upper deck wasn't being opened up. The second you said that I knew you were lying as Stubhub had upper deck tickets, as did friends of mine.

I even offered to mail you an upper deck ticket while you continued to insist the upper deck was being closed for this fight.

You've once again been proven conclusively wrong, yet to you it's some victory that tickets are selling so well that Staples is now scalping their own tickets for twice the price.

Comment

Apparently you don't know what sold out means. Sold out means the all the tickets put on sale have sold. The top bowl sold out instantly when it was put on sale. You insisted it was never put on sale and that tickets were selling so poorly, they never opened the upper deck.

That was proven false by the secondary market. The fact that some of the best upper deck tickets are now being scalped for twice the price proves you were wrong about the upper deck being closed due to poor sales. If tickets were selling poorly, #1 - Staples wouldn't be able to double the price and #2 - they wouldn't be bothering to put additional tickets on sale.

When you were insisting the entire upper deck was being held back, there wasn't any evidence to support that claim. There wasn't any reason to hold back the upper deck, although it turns out that Staples bet they could scalp their own tickets. More power to them. That's very different from your claim of tickets selling so poorly that the upper deck wasn't being opened up. The second you said that I knew you were lying as Stubhub had upper deck tickets, as did friends of mine.

I even offered to mail you an upper deck ticket while you continued to insist the upper deck was being closed for this fight.

You've once again been proven conclusively wrong, yet to you it's some victory that tickets are selling so well that Staples is now scalping their own tickets for twice the price.
                      Everyone can see what you said and it's clear what you meant. You clearly meant that all the tickets had been sold instantly. You even called Jim Boone a liar.

It was never put on sale. The sections will be released over the next two weeks.

I never said the upper tier wouldn't be released.

You're a blatant liar, any claims you make in the future without proof will be questioned and this thread posted to show you're a liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X