Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way more than half the Wilder/Fury tix have been sold.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    The guy is a joke. He argued with me when i said sections had been held back. Jim Boone has confirmed it, Jim Boone has also estimated 7 or 8k tickets sold. That's less than half of 21k.
    Jim Boone can't "confirm" something that is clearly incorrect. Go on stubhub. 56 upper deck tickets available. Go to the fight, you'll see people in the upper deck. I know people with upper deck tickets. It's absolutely hilarious how ****ing ****** you are. How old are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Jim Boone can't "confirm" something that is clearly incorrect. Go on stubhub. 56 upper deck tickets available. Go to the fight, you'll see people in the upper deck. I know people with upper deck tickets. It's absolutely hilarious how ****ing ****** you are. How old are you?
      So you calling Jim Boone a verified and reliable source a liar now? We should believe you over him?

This is sad. You got exposed. Deal with it.

Comment

The guy is a joke. He argued with me when i said sections had been held back. Jim Boone has confirmed it, Jim Boone has also estimated 7 or 8k tickets sold. That's less than half of 21k.
        I bet half of those 8k tickets are sponsors

Comment

So you calling Jim Boone a verified and reliable source a liar now? We should believe you over him?

Why does this:

http://www.kotickets.com/tickets/sta...y-tickets.aspx

look so different from this:

https://tix.axs.com/vYAtIwAAAACFnCQ5...2fae990bcc0f62

?

What I mean is the layout is different and the availability is different.

On Jim's site you can buy 8 seats in Floor 5 for $2841.0 to $3529.0

On Axs.com they are not available at all.

At Floor 4 Axs.com has 34 available seats all at 1,552.50 while Jim has none.

At Floor 6 Axs has 70 tickets at $1,552.50. Jim has 4 at $2266.0.

Going by these different site maps I'd have very different anticipations.

Comment

Love this.

I've not had a reply from WBC WBA IBF about how 'IMPOSSIBLE' it is for Joshua to have made $30m dollars...whoever he or she is, they are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Why does this:

http://www.kotickets.com/tickets/sta...y-tickets.aspx

look so different from this:

https://tix.axs.com/vYAtIwAAAACFnCQ5...2fae990bcc0f62

?

What I mean is the layout is different and the availability is different.

On Jim's site you can buy 8 seats in Floor 5 for $2841.0 to $3529.0

On Axs.com they are not available at all.

At Floor 4 Axs.com has 34 available seats all at 1,552.50 while Jim has none.

At Floor 6 Axs has 70 tickets at $1,552.50. Jim has 4 at $2266.0.

Going by these different site maps I'd have very different anticipations.
              What does that have to do with anything? AXS is the official site. Jim Boone is a reseller. It's his job to know how fights are selling and when tickets are being released. He's a well known reliable source.

Comment

• I'd like to think we are all boxing fans on this site and whilst we all have our favourites, I hope Wilder v Fury is a success. Just makes AJ V Wilder / Fury a monster.

Comment

• why is there such a big back n forth over how many tickets are selling????? shouldn't we be talking about the fight itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    My hero? Hahahaha. I'm not even a boxing fan. If I had a hero, it certainly wouldnt be a boxer.

Lots of big events end up on groupon. You're acting like groupon is selling cheap tickets or something. They're not. The tickets on groupon are very very expensive.
                    Let's not pretend that there is something special in selling tickets very high. There is no pride in it. It's killing the sport. The US should adopt the UK's pricing model to accommodate more fans and to promote the sport.

Boxing is deing in the US because of price and the casuals that are willing to see the fight can't afford it or deem it too high for such magnitude of fight.

Comment

It's simple. Bet me. On December 1, there will either be people in the upper deck or there won't be. If you believe Jim Boone over common sense, you should be very eager to wager on whether there will be anyone in the upper deck or not. Put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

Working...
                      X