Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Demetrius Andrade, Walter Kautondokwa - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    This guy must be in his mid-40s to 50 years old.
    LOL thats what I was thinking seeing these pics. This mfer is the oldest looking "33" year old I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I was really looking forward to that BJS fight.
      Yeah man, So disappointing

Comment

Kautondokwa is a monster from Africa.

Andrade should bring his A game.

Comment

You guys saying he looks old - don't know shit about Africa - specifically how hard life can be there. I've been places where kids ran away from me screaming and not cos I'm butt ugly, ok, I may be, but that is not the reason they ran lol. Never seen a white guy before. Some kids living on one protein meal a week and working at ten years old.

My throwaway money is on an upset. The Spirit of Indongo lives on and Andrade looked like crap against Culcay so he can look crap again.

Comment

who the **** is that guy

Comment

Andrade hasn't fought in a year, can't underestimate any one at this level. I've seen this guy on Youtube and he can really punch....he's also tall and a counter puncher, so it's not a gimme.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                I hope Kautondokwa (Never seen him fight... or he didnt stand out to me) can test "BooBoo's" chin a bit & see what it's made of.
                Andrade's whiskers have looked a bit shaky on a couple of occasions, but he always come through for the win (Vanes KDd him and he was dropped more recently I think) - could be interesting because whilst Kautondokwa's an unknown quantity, he does look to be a fierce finisher. Also for all his perceived talent Boo Boo ain't really been tested at the top level, so it's hard to get a real good feel for exactly how good he is... I know it may turn out to be an utter mismatch, but equally there's the potential for a significant upset. Looking forward to this one - whatever happens I think Kautodokwa's gonna leave it all in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                  You guys saying he looks old - don't know shit about Africa - specifically how hard life can be there. I've been places where kids ran away from me screaming and not cos I'm butt ugly, ok, I may be, but that is not the reason they ran lol. Never seen a white guy before. Some kids living on one protein meal a week and working at ten years old.

My throwaway money is on an upset. The Spirit of Indongo lives on and Andrade looked like crap against Culcay so he can look crap again.
                  In sports its well known that some continents reduce their age so they can be signed by managers/for visa reasons etc, Am not knocking anyone for it, as we humans are survivals.

And i went to school with different people and most of the african descent mate always point out to me those who are older than their "Official" age.

Walter is an example of the old young guys at "33", Most africans that i know actually look younger than their real age. Some of them would be 50 and i would think they are 38 years old. Until they tell me otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    In sports its well known that some continents reduce their age so they can be signed by managers/for visa reasons etc, Am not knocking anyone for it, as we humans are survivals.

And i went to school with different people and most of the african descent mate always point out to me those who are older than their "Official" age.

Walter is an example of the old young guys at "33", Most africans that i know actually look younger than their real age. Some of them would be 50 and i would think they are 38 years old. Until they tell me otherwise.
                    I hear what you're saying about some Africans looking younger - I knew some in Ghana. But some just look older, especially the poor Africans and don't forget there are middle class and wealthy Africans in all those countries. The poor ones can look ragged at an early age and I'm guessing that most African boxers come from the poorer segmants of society just like most boxers anywhere.
                    Not that it really matters. Some say Ortiz is 45-50 years old but in my books he is still the 4th best active HW in the world

Andrade just looks a bit indisciplined as well. Too inactive. Whenever I look for an upset I have to see previous telltale signs. Like inactivity, starting to look shopworn/their age, overconfidence and maybe an unknown quantity as an opponent especially if a puncher. I'll bet a couple of quid on a W.K ko at 10-1 or so.

Comment

Working...
                    X