Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd just responded to a dude that called him out first on the day he signed his huge new deal.

I get you may feel this way but in no way does him responding in kind illustrate him being jealous of Canelo getting attention.

Come on dude you are forcing this into a narrative where it doesn't belong.
    Yeah, you right. I forgot Canelo called him out. Floyd doing too much with the Instagram rants though.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      before jordan, magic and bird was the talk of the show. when jordan came along and blew up. did he ever diss magic or bird??????
      Were Bird and Magic calling him out? Saying this dude ain't all that.

You know who's the only one to do that Isiah Thomas. That's why Jordan kept him off Dream Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Yeah, you right. I forgot Canelo called him out. Floyd doing too much with the Instagram rants though.
        well yeah, he is way too much on social media for a dude his age.

Comment

Fock off Floyd, you are pathetic, one cheater calling out other cheater. Murica is great.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            A lot of posters seem to forget that canelo threw the first stone with the “Floyd killing the sport of boxing” comment and now screaming jealousy cause everything Floyd said was the truth
            Yeah it seems a lot of dudes are mad that Floyd ethered Canelo with the quickness.

PED steak was filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              well yeah, he is way too much on social media for a dude his age.
              Last time I checked social media didn't have age limits

Comment

Come on Floyd. Stop hating you getting too old to be a hating azz ninja. You retired undefeated, you have over $700mil why come for canelo when he's telling the truth? Floyd is the man Inside the ring but outside ? ...................smdh.

Comment

Canelo was asked by reporters what he thought about Floyd coming back and fighting another UFC clown azzz fighter. So he answered what you want him to lie it's a joke. Floyd releasing videos on the eve of Canelo's PPV fight with GGG and now acting insecure about his contract this is what Floyd has been doing for years. He can't stand anybody else's success apparently not even fighters he promotes.

Floyd got that old bitter man syndrome
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 10-18-2018, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Floyd is retired. His ego is not.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Come on Floyd. Stop hating you getting too old to be a hating azz ninja. You retired undefeated, you have over $700mil why come for canelo when he's telling the truth? Floyd is the man Inside the ring but outside ? ...................smdh.
                      He came for Canelo because Canelo called him out, all Floyd is doing is telling the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X