Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Floyd was undefeated at 28 years old last time I checked Canelo has 1 loss and a couple draws and also got caught cheating. So who really had a better career by 28. There's only 1 cash cow his name is Floyd Mayweather.

Keep posting those fake numbers Canelo only got 5 million for GGG that's hardly much better than Floyd at 28 if at all.

You know the saying it's not about where u start it's about where u end up. Focus on your own life what u did by 28 besides *** ride canelo like a b1tch.

Floyd did Canelo a favor buy washing him he wouldnt have even generated the money he did if Floyd did prop him up after he put him to shame.

Floyd lost to Castillo & has 2 draws 1 vs. Maidana & 1 vs. De la Hoya.

Canelo & floyd have identical records 50-1-2

The Commission said Francisco Vargas failed the test due to contaminated meat , Canelo had less then half the levels of Vargas + the hair test came back negative = clean fighter.

Forbes-"In the 12 month full calender year of 2018 Canelo is going to make $120 million dollars for 2 fights".

$; 28 years old vs 28 years old Canelo vs. Floyd
    CA$HNELO>floyd.

Resume at 28; Canelo already faced 3 different top 10 P4P fighter's. At 28 Floyd did not.
    CA$NELO>floyd

U say floyd proped up Canelo , I say De la Hoya propped up floyd. Canelo didn't need floyd, floyd needed De la Hoya.
    CA$NELO>floyd.

"floyd is the only cashcow" now that's d!ck riding. floyd is the only cash cow in your world, but in the real world; Leonard ,Tyson, Chavez, De la Hoya , Pacquiao & now Canelo are also cashcows.

Too easy , your dealing with the best!
    Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 10-20-2018, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      I'm not a Canelo or a Mayweather fan but you should really go back to school for math.
      Forbes-"28 yr. old Canelo will make $120 Million dollars for 2 fights in the 12 month period of 2018".

Now compare $120 M to what floyd made the full calender year when he was 28 yrs old.

You owe me an apology. I'm ready to except your apology buddy, do the right thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        Floyd lost to Castillo & has 2 draws 1 vs. Maidana & 1 vs. De la Hoya.

Canelo & floyd have identical records 50-1-2

The Commission said Francisco Vargas failed the test due to contaminated meat , Canelo had less then half the levels of Vargas + the hair test came back negative = clean fighter.

Forbes-"In the 12 month full calender year of 2018 Canelo is going to make $120 million dollars for 2 fights".

$; 28 years old vs 28 years old Canelo vs. Floyd
        CA$HNELO>floyd.

Resume at 28; Canelo already faced 3 different top 10 P4P fighter's. At 28 Floyd did not.
        CA$NELO>floyd

U say floyd proped up Canelo , I say De la Hoya propped up floyd. Canelo didn't need floyd, floyd needed De la Hoya.
        CA$NELO>floyd.

"floyd is the only cashcow" now that's d!ck riding. floyd is the only cash cow in your world, but in the real world; Leonard ,Tyson, Chavez, De la Hoya , Pacquiao & now Canelo are also cashcows.

To easy , your dealing with the best!
        I didnt read past the first few comments seeing as you dont know what an official resume is, your fantasy only resides in your empty head his record is official forever, your entire life will be vaporware and nobody will know you were even here, if you think about your opinion it is worthless.

I think some of you idiots just like to read your own BS so your brain thinks its a fact, its called adolescent delusion disorder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          I didnt read past the first few comments seeing as you dont know what an official resume is, your fantasy only resides in your empty head his record is official forever, your entire life will be vaporware and nobody will know you were even here, if you think about your opinion it is worthless.

I think some of you idiots just like to read your own BS so your brain thinks its a fact, its called adolescent delusion disorder.
          Roadblock? Your not a road block , you're a stepping stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
            Roadblock? Your not a road block , you're a stepping stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Huge skill gap lol fuuck outta here

Then Floyd should have no problem with a rematch right?

You Floyd boys are scared ****less if he takes the fight.

I'm guessing you didn't watch the fight 5 years ago? B-Hop said then it would be a 50-50 fight. To be honest, it would be a 50-50 fight when Floyd is 41 with one or two fights in the last few years. That is how much of a skill gap it is. Canelo didn't even win a round the first time.

It would be a foolish fight to make for Floyd because of his age though, and shame on prime age guys like Khan and Canelo for doing it. Its got to be embarassing for Canelo to get embarassed by a 36 yr old the way he was.

I would love to see Canelo vs Spence or Andrade though. Win or lose they would be great fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Your kidding right?
                Marketing in terms of actual marketing. Commericals and TV specials. Something like Peyton Manning. I am not talking about brand marketing in the sense of ppv Cuz canelo could still get there one day.

Comment

He makes 10 mill a month on just being retired alone.
                  That's great to hear. Do you have a source?

Comment

Let that man live & have his fun. Nelo started it anyways....LOL
                    I agree with that statement. You're right.

Comment

Fans bring the money genius so I guess T.B.E. has A LOT of fans.
                      Yep. You are gifted. Floyd has a lot of fans. Now we all know for sure. Did you text that in KFC or McDonalds? And I hope you didn't have your mouth full (of cok).

Comment

Working...
                      X