Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Beercules

You have to remember something. When Floyd posts, he is trying to remain relevant so he can fight another sucker from MMA. So now he has to build Conner up so he can justify his next gouge. But when he is posting these messages? the IRS is behind him with a gun to his bald head, they are saying: "you better convince those idiots! we need to get paid Floyd or we will take your watch and sell it to Fitty."
    LMAOOO. Good post!

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
      I like Floyd but he seems to be jealous that other fighters are getting attention now.
      This is why he jumped on Nelo.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        I love how Floyd fans try to act like Floyd at 36 was all washed up lol

Floyd at 36 was pretty much the fuucking same Floyd from 6 year prior the guy took zero damage that’s the reason he was able to extend his career.

Canelo at 23 was a very green 23 he was far from the fighter he is today.

Canelo anihilates Floyd now and even the Floyd fanboys know it that’s why their so against the rematch.
        So Floyd doesn't get a pass for being 36? When was Floyd out of his prime?

You f@ggots said he would duck Canelo after the Trout fight and would never fight a young prime fighter. He already fought and dominated Canelo easy as fuuck. Even Canelo dyck suckers like yourself know that.

Floyd is going on 42 and never weighed over 151 for a weigh in. Canelo is about to fight at 168 in December.

Now answer this question and don't duck it. WHO WOULD FLOYD lose to that was 36 years old while he was 23 and he outweighed them be 15 pounds on fight night????? Don't duck the question.

If Floyd was 23 and Canelo was 36 and was 15 pounds smaller than Floyd on fight night he gets stopped.

But answer the question f@ggot

Comment

• Originally posted by Realboxingfan1 View Post
          The Tables have turned Floyd , you sounding jealous . Canelo is no longer green , like the time you fought him he’s the face of boxing the cash cow .hes now seasoned and you’re no longer relevant your old and if you stepped in the ring today with canelo you would get the sshhttt beat out of your old ass . Now go fight a ufc fighter with no boxing ability.
          You aint a "realboxingfan" Cuz T.B.E. was just defending himself from Nelo saying he is hurting boxing. And don't be mad that T.B.E. can do what he wants cuz he proved himself for 20 years.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-m...ght-me--132854

Pay attention "realboxingfan"

Comment

• Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
            WOW! He just posted the pic of Oscar de la Hoya in fishnets. His kids are now gonna see that. He has no respect smh. Floyd is a piece of ****
            Mess with the bull you get the horns! I LOVE IT!

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              why does floyd act like this?? even towards black fighters floyd gets jealous.

michael jordan was never jealous of kobe or lebron. when you made it and another guy made it too, you should be happy for them! yall on top! there's only a few can be at this level. aint no fun if the homies cant get none!
              You just don't pay attention & you are just a Certified T.B.E. Hater.

Comment

• You know, Floyd has matured a lot as he has aged, and most of his interviews have come off normal and respectful. But at times like this when people are going at him, I think it would be cool if he could respond with class. Could have just said something like, "Been there, beat him, but I wish Canelo all the best."

Not really blaming him for clapping back, it is what it is. I guess it's a pretty serious accusation to say that he is hurting boxing (I don't see how that is the case). But I think as a 40 year old man, it isn't necessary to take these little beefs into the more cringy realm. Just my 2 cents.

But hey, I also realize that's the formula for selling these fights. And Floyd is TBE at that, so who am I to speak? Have at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  yes, i know canelo called him out and so he responded. but why only now that he started calling canelo a cheater? only when he's mad at canelo? lol.. when canelo first got popped, floyd wasnt singing this same tune. why now?
                  That is very easy. Sometimes and don’t pretend that you haven’t, you notice your female is putting on a few extra pounds. You are well aware of it because she is not as flexible as she used to be and you can’t push a thighs back all the way to her ears when your having sex with her. You don’t say anything at first but it doesn’t mean you have not noticed. The minute she tries to talk slick or take shots at you,then you remind her of her fat arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                    Floyd Joy Mayweather turning into Mayweather Sr. about to start babbling incoherently.
                    Makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      You just don't pay attention & you are just a Certified T.B.E. Hater.
                      brah, get off my c0ck. didnt know that mouth of yours is big enough to fit both of c0cks in there.

Comment

Working...
                      X