Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    You can tell YOUR bothered by Floyd's earnings. Show me an article that says otherwise. 300 million in his last fight is a fact that cannot be argued and that's all he needed to surpass what Canelo will do for likely the rest of his career
    Who cares dude, like really good for him nobody cares we just want to watch good fights and Floyd is irrelevant, he likes flapping his gums to stay in the tabloids.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Lol Floyd is struggling with being retired, all the money in the world can't make people give a s*** about you, and people stopped giving a s*** about Floyd a long time ago. He needs to go sit on a mound somewhere and shut up. The boxing world has moved on.
      Then why are there 17 pages talking about Floyd? Someone salty. If they don't give a shyt about Floyd what does that say for you. Floyd still on tmz all the time one of the top media sites in the world they run him down every chance they get

Comment

You can tell YOUR bothered by Floyd's earnings. Show me an article that says otherwise. 300 million in his last fight is a fact that cannot be argued and that's all he needed to surpass what Canelo will do for likely the rest of his career
        My friend, Im not bothered at all by Floyd earning. I am bothered by your male groupiness. WTF is wong with u defending everything thats written here. Floyd dont make 300 mill a fight. He made some HUGE payday but never 300mill so stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          My friend, Im not bothered at all by Floyd earning. I am bothered by your male groupiness. WTF is wong with u defending everything thats written here. Floyd dont make 300 mill a fight. He made some HUGE payday but never 300mill so stop it.
          "My friend, Im not bothered at all by Floyd earning"

"Floyd dont make 300 mill a fight. He made some HUGE payday but never 300mill so stop it."

Yeah OK emotional salty boy. Why u hating on every post that mention Floyd is the real question.
          Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-18-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

If no one cares then every time Mayweather says something and it's posted to boxingscene it wouldn't have 13 pages of comments in 10 minutes. Floyd still the face of boxing at 41 years old and it would have been Canelo but he can't keep his mouth shut about Floyd

Floyd really not even boxing Pro he's just having exhibition matches which is actually helping boxing and UFC get better viewership and do crazy numbers
            Canelo is a ****** too.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Didn’t Canelo call him out?
              Like I said, Canelo is a ****** also.

Comment

Then why are there 17 pages talking about Floyd? Someone salty. If they don't give a shyt about Floyd what does that say for you. Floyd still on tmz all the time one of the top media sites in the world they run him down every chance they get
                Are you related to him or something why do you care?

Comment

• LMAO, very true! And Canelo may not make it to the 11th fight either. The next (2) fights Floyd may do before retiring for good with either Manny and Khabib will pay him $300M for (1) nite EACH. And don’t give me legacy; legacy doesn’t pay the bills. Floyd doesn’t care, he is a money & media whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    How much of that money are you getting you nuttriding groupie?? 🤣
                    Always the broke guys who get mad about money lol

I'm nearly a 1% annual earner and I'm not even 30 yet. I think I'll manage...

Comment

• Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                      Are you related to him or something why do you care?
                      Why do you care? You the one hating

Comment

Working...
                      X