Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Spence Fight Could Be Made in 3 Hours!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So its gonna be a Showtime event which means he's gonna disappoint ESPN will gladly give up that event, so its an easy fight to make if my Champion (PBC) OR (TR) AND EXCEPT SIDE B OPTIONS...........SHOWTIME HAS EXPERIENCE WITH BIG FIGHTS ESPN DOESNT. I WONDER IF HAYMON'S A REAL PERSON NOW?

Comment

Okay, you have 3 hours.

Start now!

Comment

The sad thing a out this sport is that these fighters are the bosses. If Crawford would tell Arum, I want you to call Al Haymon tomorrow's and see if you can make this fight, what's he gonna do, say no?
        Same with Spence, he has already put up barriers with his statements about being on different sides of the street or what not. Here's an idea, call your "advisor" and instead of begging for fights on Twitter, TELL him to call Bob Arum and see if they can make a Crawford fight.

These dudes are content with bum fights for the money they make. Dont let them fool you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          The sad thing a out this sport is that these fighters are the bosses. If Crawford would tell Arum, I want you to call Al Haymon tomorrow's and see if you can make this fight, what's he gonna do, say no?
          Same with Spence, he has already put up barriers with his statements about being on different sides of the street or what not. Here's an idea, call your "advisor" and instead of begging for fights on Twitter, TELL him to call Bob Arum and see if they can make a Crawford fight.

These dudes are content with bum fights for the money they make. Dont let them fool you.
          This is the reality but let posters here keep putting up nonsense.

Crawford had an opportunity to call Spence out on Saturday. What did he say? "I'm the fighter. I dont pick my opponent." Then followed it up with, "I want them all."

I never heard him use Spence's name once. Why? Because it keeps the money flowing with little resistance.

Spence isn't in a rush either.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            Sounds good Bob... backup your words and make both fights then, Spence/Bud on Showitme and Loma/Mikey on ESPN. Since you say you are open to make trades and allow fighters to fight on Showtime. Just make a fair offers with no options and Arum is the lead promoter for the ESPN card and either DiBella or Shaffer is the lead promoter for the Showtime card. Seems pretty easy to me if what Arum says is true.
            arum already said Crawford-Spence would be a ESPN SHO joint venture.

Arum and Crawford both said they want the fight. Spence publicly stated that Crawford is on the wrong side of the street and that he wants to take care of the pbc fighters (that won't fight him anyway) before a crawford fight.

So who is ducking who?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post

Crawford had an opportunity to call Spence out on Saturday. What did he say? "I'm the fighter. I dont pick my opponent." Then followed it up with, "I want them all."

I never heard him use Spence's name once. Why? Because it keeps the money flowing with little resistance.

but at least Crawford has publicly stated he wants the fight while Spence says Crawford is on the wrong side of the street and thst he wants to clean up his side first when he already knows the PBC guys don’t wanna fight him. That’s why he’s always crying on twitter that he needs a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post

Exactly right. I was sitting there waiting for Crawford to look at the camera and say " I want you next Errol" instead we get that old Pac man line, I leave it to my promoter...

These guys are making 3 million a fight fighting guys they're 50-1 favorites against. I'd be in no rush either lol.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  arum already said Crawford-Spence would be a ESPN SHO joint venture.

Arum and Crawford both said they want the fight. Spence publicly stated that Crawford is on the wrong side of the street and that he wants to take care of the pbc fighters (that won't fight him anyway) before a crawford fight.

So who is ducking who?
                  Arum also said Spence/bud needs to buildup to a 500k Ppv fight...bud wouldn’t call Spence out Saturday he hit the line “I’m a fighter, I let my promoter make the fights bs”

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Arum also said Spence/bud needs to buildup to a 500k Ppv fight...bud wouldn’t call Spence out Saturday he hit the line “I’m a fighter, I let my promoter make the fights bs”
                    Arum hs clearly changed his tune. Read the story we are commenting on. That or he believes it can do 500k buys now.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      but at least Crawford has publicly stated he wants the fight while Spence says Crawford is on the wrong side of the street and thst he wants to clean up his side first when he already knows the PBC guys don’t wanna fight him. That’s why he’s always crying on twitter that he needs a fight.
                      Crawford just fought and said nothing about Spence, what fight did you watch? Lol

He avoided that moment intentionally for all to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X