Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Spence Fight Could Be Made in 3 Hours!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
    Im a Spence fan and I agree with you.
    Spence stated himself he wanted to "clean his side of the street" first. Meaning beat Porter and Thurman and then fight Crawford.
    But clearly Porter and Thurman don't want to fight. So why not just go ahead and fight Crawford now?!
    Exactly fight the guy that's calling you out in your weight class, and then go back to your "side of the street" and do whatever the hell you want

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      HE aint fighting bums like Spence and Crawford that’s why. Canelo can also look like a beast beating the Kirkland, Smith, and Khan.
      Yeah and those have been most of Canelo fights for the past 4 yrs. Fighting mainly bums. His last 2 fights would be losses if he wasn't the privledged A side. That's not how #1 p4p is determined.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        we know this fight isn't happening next....
        Dam straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          Spence gonna fight Collazo, Buds gonna take on a mando two pointless fights against no hopers
          That's because there's a blue print to be followed and there following it to a tee mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            This is the reality but let posters here keep putting up nonsense.

Crawford had an opportunity to call Spence out on Saturday. What did he say? "I'm the fighter. I dont pick my opponent." Then followed it up with, "I want them all."

I never heard him use Spence's name once. Why? Because it keeps the money flowing with little resistance.

Spence isn't in a rush either.
            Yes he didn't call out Spence jr's, name he did one better then that he called them all out the dude wants them all all the smoke mate all of them dam it.......

Comment

We got Arum here, who represents Crawford, telling Haymon AND Spence that they want the smoke.

And yet you dickriders still somehow try to find a way to make it seem like it's Arum/Crawford whose ducking

Comment

Originally posted by ptek View Post
                That's because there's a blue print to be followed and there following it to a tee mate.

what blueprint is that?

Comment

Originally posted by w1cked View Post
                  We got Arum here, who represents Crawford, telling Haymon AND Spence that they want the smoke.

And yet you dickriders still somehow try to find a way to make it seem like it's Arum/Crawford whose ducking

valentine day massacre ppv

Comment

Why is Espinoza of Showtime not responding?
                    I seem to remember him saying all promoters, including TR,
                    are welcome to make fight deals in his network.
                    Can someone find that NSB link?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                      The sad thing a out this sport is that these fighters are the bosses. If Crawford would tell Arum, I want you to call Al Haymon tomorrow's and see if you can make this fight, what's he gonna do, say no?
                      Same with Spence, he has already put up barriers with his statements about being on different sides of the street or what not. Here's an idea, call your "advisor" and instead of begging for fights on Twitter, TELL him to call Bob Arum and see if they can make a Crawford fight.

These dudes are content with bum fights for the money they make. Dont let them fool you.

/
                      END OF THREAD
                      TRUEST SH|T SAID

Comment

Working...
                      X