Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would ggg ever give up such a massive size disadvantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    I'm English, I've seen every Fielding fight that's been televised. He's not a world-class fighter. Zeuge was an incredibly weak paper champ and simply didn't turn up in that fight. Fielding is cannon-fodder for Canelo and would be for Lemieux too
    Zeuge is German level like Jack Culcay, Stieglitz, Zbik, or and old Abraham/Sturm. All these men have either beaten top 160lber's, out-performed them, or given them absolute hell.

Lemieux is trash lmao, the guy got rocked by an journeyman from Argentina with a 30% Ko ratio and was losing to journeymen at 154.

Comment

easiest path to a belt...3 division "champion" doe.

Comment

Have you ever seen Fielding fight before? Lemieux would be a big favourite over him
        really? lemule sucks terrible example

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Zeuge is German level like Jack Culcay, Stieglitz, Zbik, or and old Abraham/Sturm. All these men have either beaten top 160lber's, out-performed them, or given them absolute hell.
          Just because he's German doesn't mean he's equal to those other fighters. He's certainly a lot worse than Abraham and Sturm, and he completely threw the Fielding fight. Go watch it, it was a pathetic showing

Lemieux is trash lmao, the guy got rocked by an journeyman from Argentina with a 30% Ko ratio and was losing to journeymen at 154.
          Lemieux would eat Fielding and Zeuge for breakfast

Comment

GEE KO's HW's doe & made the monster Kovalev cry in the gym & leave big bear in fear switching trainers just to avoid sparring Golovkin

Comment

Fielding is a bum showcase fight for Canelo to pick up a pos regular belt in a 3rd division so they can claim Canelo is a 3 weight champ. GGG likes bum showcase fights so I think he would take that fight if offered the $ Canelo will be getting. When you are multiple levels above a fighter size and weight won't matter that much.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                It's a height advantage, not a weight advantage, as Canelo walks around as a CW. Meanwhile, Fielding is giving up a huge experience advantage and is barely a journeyman. He will be KO'd before round 6.

Google what 5'8 190lbs actually looks like and get back to me, he's 180 at the most.

Brook walks around at 180lbs, does that make him a LHW? ggg walks around 200+ does that make ggg a HW?

Canelo is going to be outweighed on fight night, he's giving up 5 inches in reach, and he's fighting in a brand new division which ggg will never do.

Comment

Just because he's German doesn't mean he's equal to those other fighters. He's certainly a lot worse than Abraham and Sturm, and he completely threw the Fielding fight. Go watch it, it was a pathetic showing

Lemieux would eat Fielding and Zeuge for breakfast

They are all comparable because they all fight similar competition and come from similar schools of boxing.

Stieglitz, Culcay, and Zbik's resumes are practically the same as Zeuge's.

Lemieux couldn't even eat Rubio-Acline for breakfast lol, and Lemieux had to be saved by the bell against Rios in the 2nd round.

Lemieux was even out-performed against Saunders by Akavov, Lee, & Monroe.

Comment

when delusional haters wanted ggg to move up i didn't think they meant against rocky fielding lol. so any bum will do? if you are going to fight bums just do it in your own weight class like ggg

Comment

They are all comparable because they all fight similar competition and come from similar schools of boxing.

Stieglitz, Culcay, and Zbik's resumes are practically the same as Zeuge's.

Lemieux couldn't even eat Rubio-Acline for breakfast lol, and Lemieux had to be saved by the bell against Rios in the 2nd round.

Lemieux was even out-performed against Saunders by Akavov, Lee, & Monroe.
                      You never answered whether you've actually seen Fielding fight before. I take it you haven't then? This will be like when Cotto fought Michael Jennings or Broner fought Gavin Rees

Lemieux is a legit contender. Canelo would beat him comfortably too but at least it would be a fight. This is a horrible mismatch and I don't care how tall Rocky is

Comment

Working...
                      X