No announcement yet.

Poll: Pacquiao vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    I noticed that as well and where is the footwork he used to have? He's a plodder now.
    Absolutely a plodder. The only time I really recall him using his feet well was against Molina on the very first PBC card

Comment

Broner is to inconsistent and sseems to lack work ethic, so i'll take Pacman UD.

Comment

I don't care for either. It wouldn't surprise me if Broner won a decision. The Pacman is beyond shot and a semi-good boxer can take him out or decision him.

Comment

Meanwhile, Western media is conveniently omitting and r/Boxing plain out censoring links to the Pacquiao Interview (regarding his Broner Fight) where Manny also said:

"Crawford is JUST SCARED and have been DUCKING ME for a LONG TIME"

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=G1djZeADyFE#t=2m30s or

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=q8rrZYCKv8E#t=2m30s

1. This is part of his Interview regarding his next fight against Broner. That's why I'm posting it here.

2. This has been covered by prime news media in the Philippines. Western News quote these local news outlets all the time.

Btw my real vote is Broner by gift UD.
          Coz he's gonna do the MayIVeather and TAP MISS HUG RUN.
          Then the judges will award Broner the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            I don't care for either. It wouldn't surprise me if Broner won a decision. The Pacman is beyond shot and a semi-good boxer can take him out or decision him.
            I just saw this. Manny is shot? That's new to me.

You may be a boxing fan of sorts, but a you're definitely more borderline casual apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Lacruzel View Post
              Meanwhile, Western media is conveniently omitting and r/Boxing plain out censoring links to the Pacquiao Interview (regarding his Broner Fight) where Manny also said:

"Crawford is JUST SCARED and have been DUCKING ME for a LONG TIME"

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=G1djZeADyFE#t=2m30s or

youtube(dot)com/watch?v=q8rrZYCKv8E#t=2m30s

1. This is part of his Interview regarding his next fight against Broner. That's why I'm posting it here.

2. This has been covered by prime news media in the Philippines. Western News quote these local news outlets all the time.

Btw my real vote is Broner by gift UD.
              Coz he's gonna do the MayIVeather and TAP MISS HUG RUN.
              Then the judges will award Broner the fight.
              The Crawford stuff has zero business in this thread and there's won't be any gift decisions for a Broner that is so inactive in the ring. Floyd wants a Manny rematch for the money.

Comment

You may be a boxing fan of sorts, but a you're definitely more borderline casual apparently.
                I just have a different opinion from you based on what I saw of Pac recently. Which of his latest fights was the most impressive to you?

I didn't say Broner wins. I said I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. That's all. Why get so personal and in your feelings?

Since you are the boxing Guru, by the way, how do you see Loma-Pedraza going?

Comment

Did you see the recent pics of Pac jumping rope? It looks painful. I'm more of a Pacman fan than Broner but I really don't care for watching either.

Pacman should retire soon before he gets put into a coma. Even if he beats Broner, it won't impress an inch, actually. Broner isn't good.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 11-30-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Two problems with picking Pac this fight. He's old. And the judges love to rob him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I just have a different opinion from you based on what I saw of Pac recently. Which of his latest fights was the most impressive to you?

I didn't say Broner wins. I said I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. That's all. Why get so personal and in your feelings?

Since you are the boxing Guru, by the way, how do you see Loma-Pedraza going?
                      It's not personal to me but your comment seemed more like trolling that actual boxing knowledge. Shot is like Roy Jones or James Toney. Shot is not Pacquiao who just knocked out Mattysse. And the last time Pac was decisively beaten was in 2015 to the best fighter of the generation while he was injured! How is that shot exactly?

Comment

Working...
                      X