Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boner will destroy manny. Manny is overrated and past prime shot and old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Boner' will freeze on the big stage as he always does (sounds familiar actually), even a shot manny beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      I dunno if Boner beats Manny but I heard he dominated Yusuf Mack.
      I going to beat boner later with some hand lotion and bangbros...

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
        Manny old and shot
        Browner I'll ko nanny easy.

5th ruins Tom
        The old shot version of the once great Pacquiao still beats Broner in my opinion. I don't think Broner at his very best can beat even a washed up Pacquiao. I'll bet Jessie Vargas is picking Pacquiao to win.

Comment

Broner is only being used as a pawn on a much larger scale, Pac KO's Broner and then all of a sudden a fight with Floyd is 1000x more interesting to the common fan, everyone will hype up Manny saying he is back and now wants revenge, both Manny and Floyd will make 100+ Mil and the fight will not live up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
            lol at broner dominating pacquiao, the guy hasn't dominated anyone in years. struggle with grenados, molina's and emmanuel taylor.

it's amazing how people still believe in this guy, that he'll eventually get it all together.

pac might be going on 40 but, broner ain't got the tools to beat pacquaio, physically and more importantly mentally!

Same thing with Khan

Comment

I thought Broner only made money because people paid to see him lose but JasonBoxing is that rarity, a true Broner fan who actually likes Broner and thinks he is a very good fighter. He hates so many good boxers but loves Broner. He has terrible taste in boxers. Go bet a bundle on Broner then JasonBoxing. You'll get good odds because Broner will be a big underdog.

Comment

Broner's defense is crap and he doesnt let his hands go. Pacquaio still has fast hands and consistent power. His timing might not be what it was but he will still decision Broner badly.

Comment

Working...
                X