Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
    PBC regression @ it’s finest... a past his prime Manny and a never was loud mouth Broner joke of a fight
    If it's on FOX it'll do GREAT numbers. Hell and a NFC Playoff game will most likely be the lead if that's oneof the date.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      It is. I don't know why Manny is still fighting and i'm not excited about this fight at all. A has been vs the biggest clown in the sport. We've already seen Broner lose multiple times so the novelty of seeing him get humbled has worn off.
      Well, likely after Broner is Mayweather for Pacquiao. Can you really blame him though to want that final big payday before he retires? A lot of money would be left on the table if he officially retired a year or two ago.

Comment

So Broner getting his $100M lol.

Oh man this is gonna be a bad night for Broner I feel like. Would be cool if he took this one seriously cuz this could change his life to have a name like Manny's on his resume.

And this would strongly have me leaning towards Floyd vs Manny realllllllllly happening cuz I don't think they wanna take a risk even as big as Berto (who'd probably beat Broner these days) to risk the giant fight.

Although I bet Manny is wishing Floyd would stop talking about Khabib. Think Floyd has been talking about fighting Khabib in the last couple days then Manny.

Comment

Comment

IF Wilder/Fury is a success on SHO PPV, I'm guessing they will try to push Pac Vs. AB on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
              Well, likely after Broner is Mayweather for Pacquiao. Can you really blame him though to want that final big payday before he retires? A lot of money would be left on the table if he officially retired a year or two ago.
              Nah I don't blame him. If people are willing to still pay him big money to fight then I guess it makes sense.

Comment

Honestly I would watch this fight. Who ever losses this fight needs to retire. Like seriously.

Comment

bu bu but manny cant fight in the US!

Comment

Both of these guys just need to retire. What is the point of this fight!?!?!

Comment

There are so many people that manny could fight but he picks broner😔 I get it he rollin with al haymon now but dang gives us something worth while

Manny stops broner in 5 rounds maybe 4.

Its time to call it career pac man.

Comment

Working...
                      X