Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd shouldnt entertain that fight I believe he'd get 2.5m ppv sales if fought Crawford with a 100m purse that'd be like 200m after purse sales and revenue as for canelo no beuno canelo didn't win not 1round when they fought before Mayweather should fight warm up, pacquiao then easy 3rd match vs Khan brook winner r hard match like Crawford real boxing fans would pay to see that so would causual fans n all the Mayweather haters would too for Crawford is the truth at 147 n is #1 p4p boxer

Comment

If he's going to come back then he should fight an actual boxer, no more circus shows.

Comment

How long til Floyd fights an actor?

Comment

... the Dagestany studied wrestling, judo and sambo as a kid... what's his business with boxing, tbh???

Comment

this is another s---t... another f---ing s----t...

Comment

People like to hate on Floyd, but what's he supposed to do? Someone who isn't a professional boxer wants to face him in a boxing match. And if Floyd agrees to fight this non-boxer, he will make at least $100 million. Why would Floyd say no? Floyd's retired from boxing, but for that kind of money, with so little risk, I don't understand why anyone would be mad at Floyd for agreeing.

It's not Floyd's fault that millions of people will pay $100 to watch him beat some rookie. I get its an easy win, and there is no chance of Floyd losing. But people should be mad at all the idiots who pay to see Floyd and not Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                ... the Dagestany studied wrestling, judo and sambo as a kid... what's his business with boxing, tbh???
                What's his bu$ine$$ with boxing? Business. It is simply business.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  If he's going to come back then he should fight an actual boxer, no more circus shows.
                  Why? I actually prefer this over the Pacman rematch, even though I'm fine with that as well. It's not like Floyd is holding up the division or anything is keeping a belt hostage. He's fighting these types of mega events against other crossover stars. The viewing public came away from Mayweather/McGregor satisfied as it was only hardcore boxing fans that were complaining.

I'm sure Dana wouldn't want this, but Ari Emanuel and the crew sure would love this after making a fortune off the back of Mayweather/McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Why? I actually prefer this over the Pacman rematch, even though I'm fine with that as well. It's not like Floyd is holding up the division or anything is keeping a belt hostage. He's fighting these types of mega events against other crossover stars. The viewing public came away from Mayweather/McGregor satisfied as it was only hardcore boxing fans that were complaining.

I'm sure Dana wouldn't want this, but Ari Emanuel and the crew sure would love this after making a fortune off the back of Mayweather/McGregor.
                    Because we already know the outcome before the fight even takes place, it wouldn't be competitive. Have you watched many of Khabib's fights? He's a great MMA fighter but striking is not his specialty

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      Because we already know the outcome before the fight even takes place, it wouldn't be competitive. Have you watched many of Khabib's fights? He's a great MMA fighter but striking is not his specialty
                      I have, and this clearly wouldn't be the hardcores. There are plenty of outcomes we know beforehand that we still watch. I'd be more upset if Floyd was still a champion and fighting these types of fights without giving the other champs or contenders a chance at the title.

Comment

Working...
                      X