No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Believes He Can Get $200M Guarantee For Khabib

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    Yep, FLOYD can fight until he's 60. Hes guaranteed to get beat by somebody then.
    im not even kidding, i really believe he can make a billion dollars off dazn for 3-5 fights right now.

Comment

I'm done doubting what people will pay to see him lose lol

He's grabbed $1.6B in revenue and over $1B in earnings from the boxing world.

He's not a guy to doubt with regard to being an attraction. I actually think we'll get that Manny fight and maybe one more after.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        even more of a mismatch than McGregor fight but Casual Sports fans are simple so it would make a lot of money
        Doubt this one sells like that. Some people actually thought McGregor hit so hard and he was so “dynamic and fast” he’d sleep Floyd lol. Mcgregor looked like an oaf on his feet.

Imagine Khabib. He’s a wrestler. I mean Floyd is pretty old now but I’m not even sure Khabib has even a punchers chance

Comment

I don't think the public will buy that Khabib as any chance. Conor's game was built on his great MMA standup & he hit hard so you could translate that over to boxing better & get people amped up. The best thing Khabib gots going for him as a standup fighter is knocking down Conor, which Floyd never did, but idk if thats THAT sellable. Khabib's standup is okay in MMA cuz he gots the fear of god in mfers guarding against him taking them down hence he's able to land some good shots standing up on guys like he did to Conor. In a boxing match Khabib wouldn't have put any fear in Conor or anyone else cuz he couldn't take them down & wrestlef#ck them like he does.

So TLDR I don't think this fight is a sellable boxing match AT ALL, like the Conor fight was, & if Floyd didn't wanna get in the cage with Conor he damn sure don't wanna get in the cage with Khabib under straight MMA rules or modified rules as was the rumor he was looking to do with Conor.

Comment

Stipulate the fight happens in the octagon and Flroid gets stopped in 30 seconds

Comment

cant see this happening at all, khabibs standup is worse than mcgregors even if he did rock him, i think mcgregor was more shocked than anything about that

hook up with floyd if u want a big payday, floyd must be licking his chops at another easy night, maybe a new pad with a portrait of khabib in this one if he pulls it off

floyd must be thinking if only i was 10 yrs younger in this climate........ wow

Comment

I think we're going to start seeing a lot more of delusional talk from old-man Floyd.

Comment

my guess is it would be a contest with punching AND grappling but no submissions, elbows or kicks

Comment

Im definetly not paying for this, its all about the money for floyd.

If he decides he wants to start fighting real boxers again then I will be there but it dont matter if it happens 2mil people still going by that ish.

Im getting a dazn subscrption

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      Doubt this one sells like that. Some people actually thought McGregor hit so hard and he was so “dynamic and fast” he’d sleep Floyd lol. Mcgregor looked like an oaf on his feet.

Imagine Khabib. He’s a wrestler. I mean Floyd is pretty old now but I’m not even sure Khabib has even a punchers chance
                      It would sell, not as big as McGregor fight but it would sell because controversy sells

Comment

Working...
                      X