No announcement yet.

canelo is now a hero to the people of the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    so you don't disagree then. show me all the posts where you talk about canelo that don't include anything about ggg. you even took the time to doctor you avi pic to make him look more red...not a hater doe.
    no one had to doctor anything....a jr mw lit lil g up like an xmas tree...after seeing that im kinda glad he ducked ward....no telling what ward would have done to that overrated hype job....tell lil g to stick to the dom wades and curtis stevens of the world

and ya im a lil g hater....being a fan of the sport makes you allowed to hate on those you dont feel worthy of such lofty praise

one has to wonder why id hate on lil g...but dont spew bad words about loma or kova..or usyk or any of the other guys

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      You will have us believe that this is a new found dislike of Golovkin. No one believes you.
      tony...can i call you lil ge? or lil tony? although im sure you are tired of hearing that from your mail order bride

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        no one had to doctor anything....a jr mw lit lil g up like an xmas tree...after seeing that im kinda glad he ducked ward....no telling what ward would have done to that overrated hype job....tell lil g to stick to the dom wades and curtis stevens of the world

and ya im a lil g hater....being a fan of the sport makes you allowed to hate on those you dont feel worthy of such lofty praise

one has to wonder why id hate on lil g...but dont spew bad words about loma or kova..or usyk or any of the other guys
        Nobody wonders anything, except why another man triggers you so much that you take to Internet forums to trash him...it's weird is all.

And yea...your avi pic is doctored. Larry had the original as his sig for a while, which made you look pretty stupid when you guys were posting in the same thread.😆

Comment

tony...can i call you lil ge? or lil tony? although im sure you are tired of hearing that from your mail order bride
          No comment. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            Nobody wonders anything, except why another man triggers you so much that you take to Internet forums to trash him...it's weird is all.

And yea...your avi pic is doctored. Larry had the original as his sig for a while, which made you look pretty stupid when you guys were posting in the same thread.😆
            lol@ your perception that talking about golovkin actually, literally, makes me mad or angry...lol...its nothing..you are nothing and a nobody....just like what i say about golovkin...it means nothing....my blood pressure doesnt rise when i mention him.....

Comment

lol@ your perception that talking about golovkin actually, literally, makes me mad or angry...lol...its nothing..you are nothing and a nobody....just like what i say about golovkin...it means nothing....my blood pressure doesnt rise when i mention him.....
              Yea, you're a regular zen monk when it comes to the topic of ggg. Look how much time you spend posting negative **** about the guy and getting into it with his fans lol. Yep...means nothing to you at all...

Comment

Working...
              X