Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do illegals know how to download the DAZN app? Do they know how to stream DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do illegals know how to download the DAZN app? Do they know how to stream DAZN

to their TVs? Do they have smart TVs and Internet? Do they know how to use a firestick or how to cast using a Chromecast?

Mexicans throw big fight parties.
    I'm pretty sure theyre not going to download the DAZN app to their phone or tablet and watch it on a tiny screen. If they even know how to do that.

Yea, unless someone sets them up or shows them how to use DAZN on their TVs, canelo signing to DAZN is gonna be a big flop.

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
    to their TVs? Do they have smart TVs and Internet? Do they know how to use a firestick or how to cast using a Chromecast?

I'm pretty sure theyre not going to download the DAZN app to their phone or tablet and watch it on a tiny screen. If they even know how to do that.

Yea, unless someone sets them up or shows them how to use DAZN on their TVs, canelo signing to DAZN is gonna be a big flop.

Everyone knows how to get a FREE illegal stream though!

Comment

Dazn is on xbox/playstation as well..The poster above good one!!

Comment

I get all my ppvs for free so yes, this illegal does know how. Lag free

Comment

Damn man. So is Canelo with Matchroom or still with Golden Boy? If the latter, Hearns has to have some 'exclusive deal' to where he gets a cut of others come on. Otherwise he would be losing a share of this pot.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I get all my ppvs for free so yes, this illegal does know how. Lag free
            I'm talking about the illegals who hardly speak English. The ones that do construction or concrete work and drink and grill Carne asada every weekend. The ones who have cable TV and use their remote to order ppvs or the ones that have a bootleg box set up by one of their compadres. Those guys don't even have Internet let alone know wtf the dazn app is.

Comment

They might not, I'm sure their kids or someone does at one of those fight parties.

Comment

so you are being biased and racist towards mexican people because according to you Mexicans are the only illegals
                Living in the u.s .....fcuk off loser

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  so you are being biased and racist towards mexican people because according to you Mexicans are the only illegals
                  Living in the u.s .....fcuk off loser
                  No I'm not. I'm just saying. The illegals, and there are a lot of illegals in America. That is a fact. Not being racist. They make up a large portion of ppv buys.

Comment

No I'm not. I'm just saying. The illegals, and there are a lot of illegals in America. That is a fact. Not being racist. They make up a large portion of ppv buys.

Comment

Working...
                    X