No announcement yet.

Dazn app is quality, Dont sleep

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Nice layout, good features, commentary is good, rewatch, rewind fast forward, has boxing and mma and soo far all the cards have been a good watch. I am almost done with my trial but as a fight freak it has won me over and gonna keep it. Doesn't even have to do with canelo signing but now that's gonna mean guaranteed success for dazn.
    Ima ge the trial first but hey was that making of getting it since they added combate americas

Comment

I'm gonna have to get it eventually along with ESPN +

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
        Not about it being hard to get, it's about not giving a F to get it period and wanting to pay some monthly service, on top of whatever other apps they are paying for.

On top of that causal stumble on to many fights the day of, that will happen a lot less with a app.
        People said the same thing about paying for Serius/XM. Pandora. Spotify. Tidal.

They all seem to be doing pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I think people are overestimating how hard it is to get the app.

most tv's are smart tvs, where you can download teh app right on the tv.
          This right here. Who the fcuk don’t have a hd smart tv if they’re a boxing fan ? In fact im calling it right now, you’re not a boxing fan unless you do.

Comment

Originally posted by F[I
            [/I]RANKIE420247;19210397]I'm gonna have to get it eventually along with ESPN +
            Yea I've been reorganizing my monthly subscriptions. I got rid of showtime and HBO, and was planning to get rid of netflix, but some new show got me stuck and I decided to keep it. But I have espn, dazn, espn+, amazon prime And sirius xm

Comment

Watching it now. Buffers alot. Junk app. Kicks you off and freezes to.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Ima ge the trial first but hey was that making of getting it since they added combate americas
                Not sure what your are tLking about but yea give the month trial a chance. Comes in handy especially if u miss a fight live and you need some time to kill during cardio

Comment

nice card, the fight before farmer and the 2 tranz fighters were boring tho

Comment

Team Dazn! Thanks to King Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X