Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN To Stream Canelo-Fielding Card, Future Canelo Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar cut the deal he said he would.. expect Fast Eddie to be pushed out completely if he can’t make AJ an American star in short time

Comment

• Oscar is going to be taking over DEEZ NUTS, **** blocked Eddie Sperm, lolllllllllllllll

Comment

• man.. so many haters on this forum.

Comment

• With all those empty seats in Chicago, DAZONE has to make a move, they overpayed Canelo to try to make up for some of the money they lost by bringing on the Golden Girl

Comment

• People are barely watching Boxing on TV even when its FREE, but will on a app? Good job on making Boxing even less watchable.

Comment

• Deez Nuts have a new sheriff in town, the Golden Girl, move over Eddie Sperm

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                This ^^^^^^ DAZN wanted a seat at the table and they got it landing Canelo. But how much of their entire budget did they just fork over? They taking a risk banking on him delivering a shyt ton of subscriptions.
                well there is whole lot of people who would rather pay 10 dollars a month to watch canelo than have to fork out 80 dollars a shout on ppv....if canelo fights two times a year thats just 120 a year on dazn not a 160 upwards.
                And there is an average of 500k ppv buys a fight so i don't dazn will worry to much about it.
                Watch dazn subscriptions jump through the roof.

Comment

• I think this is a 1 fight deal. No way Canelo goes to DAZN for his bigger fights unless DAZN is going to spend a billion for not many subscribers. My guess is they wait and see how the numbers look for this fight on both sides before committing to larger deals..

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                    well there is whole lot of people who would rather pay 10 dollars a month to watch canelo than have to fork out 80 dollars a shout on ppv....if canelo fights two times a year thats just 120 a year on dazn not a 160 upwards.
                    And there is an average of 500 ppv buys a fight so i don't dazn will worry to much about it.
                    Watch dazn subscriptions jump through the roof.
                    I'm not paying to watch him vs Fielding or any other cherry pick fights. Fight Charlo and I might stream it.

Comment

• A big move for DAZN, but HBO has Canelo as well and it still wasn't worth the investment to stay in boxing. Let's see what DAZN gave him to see if it was a worthwhile move for the platform

Comment

Working...
                      X