Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny priced himself out from Crawford fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny priced himself out from Crawford fight?

this seems like the excuses that's been running round this forum lately... the excuses that manny "priced" himself out of a fight with crawford.

let me remind yall that manny got $23 mil for fighting chris algieri. yall gonna tell me that algieri is more known than crawford?? yall telling me a fight with manny vs algieri sounds a lot better than manny vs crawford??

if arum was able to pull some strings and was able to make the fight happen with pac getting $23 mil, why couldnt he do the same for manny vs crawford? BECAUSE the risk is there! pac is getting ready to leave TR, arum knows this.

he's not gonna let manny sailed to PBC with $20 mil in his pocket and a victory over crawford! lol!!!

manny got $23 mil for algieri

manny got $18 mil guarantee but could get $30 mil for rios

manny got $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight

manny got $10 mil guarantee for horn but could get over $15 mil

.... now all of a sudden, $20 mil is too much to ask for???

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    this seems like the excuses that's been running round this forum lately... the excuses that manny "priced" himself out of a fight with crawford.

let me remind yall that manny got $23 mil for fighting chris algieri. yall gonna tell me that algieri is more known than crawford?? yall telling me a fight with manny vs algieri sounds a lot better than manny vs crawford??

if arum was able to pull some strings and was able to make the fight happen with pac getting $23 mil, why couldnt he do the same for manny vs crawford? BECAUSE the risk is there! pac is getting ready to leave TR, arum knows this.

he's not gonna let manny sailed to PBC with $20 mil in his pocket and a victory over crawford! lol!!!

manny got $23 mil for algieri

manny got $18 mil guarantee but could get $30 mil for rios

manny got $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight

manny got $10 mil guarantee for horn but could get over $15 mil

.... now all of a sudden, $20 mil is too much to ask for???

I mean... you can’t price yourself out if you’re the A side lol.

I dont think anyone really believes that he priced himself out of anything outside the Floyd fight at some point (which was arguable as well).

Pac is by FAR the cash cow of the 147 pound division. Doesnt mean he’s the best, but he is the money maker and everyone wants to be the guy to put him over and “inheret” the torch of sorts.

I honestly dont even care who Manny fights at this point. Glad to see him make his money and hopefully retire without much further punishment. Ride out into the sunset. Gave us over a decade’s worth of blood and excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

I dont think anyone really believes that he priced himself out of anything outside the Floyd fight at some point (which was arguable as well).

Pac is by FAR the cash cow of the 147 pound division. Doesnt mean he’s the best, but he is the money maker and everyone wants to be the guy to put him over and “inheret” the torch of sorts.

I honestly dont even care who Manny fights at this point. Glad to see him make his money and hopefully retire without much further punishment. Ride out into the sunset. Gave us over a decade’s worth of blood and excitement.
      Of course you can and Pac did. Arum was losing money on Pacquiao fights, he couldn't afford the 20 mil guarantee Pacquiao wanted. Pacquiao knew this. He chose to fight Horn for much less. He ducked Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Of course you can and Pac did. Arum was losing money on Pacquiao fights, he couldn't afford the 20 mil guarantee Pacquiao wanted. Pacquiao knew this. He chose to fight Horn for much less. He ducked Crawford.
        got he $23 mil for algieri!! if arum wanted this fight, it would have been done already. he got $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight!!!

Comment

exactly!! that's another thing they dont wanna accept!

Comment

got he $23 mil for algieri!! if arum wanted this fight, it would have been done already. he got $20 mil for the 3rd bradley fight!!!
            Arum lost money on the 3rd Bradley fight. Why did Pacquiao want a 20 mil guarantee for Crawford when he knew Arum wouldn't pay it? He could have just took the fight on a split and if he made 20 mil good for him. Why didn't he ask for a 20 mil guarantee for Horn?

Pacquiao ducked.

Comment

Arum lost money on the 3rd Bradley fight. Why did Pacquiao want a 20 mil guarantee for Crawford when he knew Arum wouldn't pay it? He could have just took the fight on a split and if he made 20 mil good for him. Why didn't he ask for a 20 mil guarantee for Horn?

Pacquiao ducked.
              because that's what's in his contract!!

he made $15 mil gurantee for horn but could earn more than $30 mil.

you think arum was offering him anywhere close to $15 mil with an upscale of $30 mil for a fight with crawford?

Pacquiao’s extension of contract with Top Rank until 2016 is indeed just all about money and mammon

Comment

because that's what's in his contract!!

he made $15 mil gurantee for horn but could earn more than $30 mil.

you think arum was offering him anywhere close to $15 mil with an upscale of $30 mil for a fight with crawford?

Pacquiao’s extension of contract with Top Rank until 2016 is indeed just all about money and mammon
                Now here comes the lies from you.

Pacquiao was paid 10 mil for Horn.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...t-distribution

Why demand 20 for Crawford and take 10 for Horn. Quack quack quack.

Comment

Crawford just fought Benavidez, big fights aren’t exactly on the menu. Crawford fought Horn as well. He’s not inspiring fear or duckage from a man not known for ducking for decades. Get over yourself.

Pac can bring that money. Whether Arum wants to give him that big of a piece of the pie is another story all together. Evidenced by him not being with Top Rank.

For all the love I have for Bud, he is the highest ranking p4p fighter who can’t seem to fight big fights and no one is suddenly going to start blaming Pacquiao for it.

Pacquiao isn’t dumb enough to sell himself short to Arum’s next golden child. It’s not ducking. It’s called not giving someone what they want. He has the money to go ahead and say f uck you and take less and its no biggie.

Comment

Crawford just fought Benavidez, big fights aren’t exactly on the menu. Crawford fought Horn as well. He’s not inspiring fear or duckage from a man not known for ducking for decades. Get over yourself.

Pac can bring that money. Whether Arum wants to give him that big of a piece of the pie is another story all together. Evidenced by him not being with Top Rank.

For all the love I have for Bud, he is the highest ranking p4p fighter who can’t seem to fight big fights and no one is suddenly going to start blaming Pacquiao for it.
                    Pacquiao wanted more money than the fight was worth. If he wanted a large percentage it wouldn't have been a problem. He made the fight impossible, Arum would have lost money. That's pricing yourself out, that's ducking.

Comment

Working...
                    X