Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which current fighters would you consider elite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Sor Rungvisai?

Comment

All of the above.

Comment

Elite? Crawford, Loma, Usyk, Inoue. That's really all I have for now.

EDIT: And Mikey Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          Usyk lomachenko canelo and golovkin. There's others who I suspect could have elite skill set but unfortunately winning fantasy fights isn't enough.
          I agree with this. When it get to world Level ‘the eye test’ isn’t really a thing - it can’t be.

How would someone like Winky Wright or Carl Froch look on an eye test? Really it is all about finding their level which can only be found by fighting the best opponents.

Crawford and Spence cant know their level at all.

I think I’d have the same that people mentioned Canelo, GGG, Usyk and Loma

You can’t make decent arguments against those 4.

I can’t stand 147 division - it’s the Shawn Porter division. The top dogs just all just sit on the sidelines until he picks them because they think he’s basic. I’ve never set down a p4p but I wouldn’t put 10 stone 7 fighters in there
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-14-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            rigo, loma, canelo, m garcia, crawford, thurman, spence, fury... they all have good skill sets and the potential to be elite

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hustla View Post
              lmaoooo im a fan, imam ride for my boy rigo, dude is a beast at 122 and 126 nobody would fight him

Comment

The Leo-Russell winner.

It'd also put Santa Cruz in the Top 5 P4P list if he comes out the victor in that fight.

Comment

Usyk lomachenko canelo and golovkin. There's others who I suspect could have elite skill set but unfortunately winning fantasy fights isn't enough.
                  No black people?

Comment

No "Elite" men at this time.
                    The words Elite and Great have lost their real meaning on this forum.
                    Every era has their "best" but that doesn't mean their best translates to all era's.

There are a few very good talents in the past 10 years but elite is not a description of anyone I can think of.

Ray

Comment

Wow that is a shocker. You are going with eastern europeans and a guy that beat the top eastern european

Comment

Working...
                      X