Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khabib To Mayweather: In The Jungle, There is Only One King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Money doe.

Probably still more money in Floyd than Canelo.

And honestly from this whole lil exchange it sounded like Khabib was just having fun & not presenting a real challenge.
    That's fair, I have no idea how much more he could make versus Floyd, but Canelo is also a Cash Cow and is actually a relevant/active fighter (sorry Floyd and Pacquiao fanboys).

In Canelo he'd actually be fighting someone his size who's still considered one of the top p4p fighters in the world.

He might be joking, and that's fine with me too, I just learned about it here, so I don't really know.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Khabib v Khan.

Takes just one small clip!
      That would be so embarrassing for boxing though.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
        Mayweather has to be the luckiest guy in the world. Getting to give out easy ass whoppings while getting paid a ridiculous amount of money.
        Well, that's what people didn't ever understand about Floyd. He's a business in of himself. His record draws money just like his skill - but it's more that people are paying to see him lose.

Mayweather / Numagomedov would draw bigger than MayGregor. Simply because Khabib is the current talking point.

If I were Floyd, I'd say "Sorry Manny" and jump on that ASAP. Easy 9 figures, easy 51-0, more salty haters complaining

Comment

Floyd would easily beat Khabib in boxing and Khabib would easily beat Mayweather in UFC.. the end

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Khabib is mad enough to forget about boxing in the match and choke out Mayweather within seconds, and then get invited again by Putin for tea.
            If he ever tried that on Floyd, he wouldn't leave the arena alive, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
              Floyd would easily beat Khabib in boxing and Khabib would easily beat Mayweather in UFC.. the end
              Well said...

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                He scratches folk?
                Mauler meaning he is a Grappler, he has to get a hold of you to beat you

Last edited by sicko; 10-14-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Another 100 mil for mayweather

Comment

Khabib smashes

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                      Khabib should challenge Canelo, not a retired 40 year old.
                      Lol you want him to die?

Comment

Working...
                      X