Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Francesco Patera Hands Lewis Ritson First Career Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Francesco Patera Hands Lewis Ritson First Career Loss

Photos Gallery - Francesco Patera ruined Lewis Ritson's world title ambitions with a split decision victory to become the new European champion. Live on Sky Sports from the Metro Arena in Newcastle, Patera won with scores of 116-112 on two of the judges scorecards in his favour, with the third judge scoring the contest 116-112 in Ritson's favour.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So 2 judges had it 8-4 one way and another 8-4 the other way? Yeah, boxing scoring is just fine the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      So 2 judges had it 8-4 one way and another 8-4 the other way? Yeah, boxing scoring is just fine the way it is.
      I disagree, I think boxing scoring sucks and needs to be changed. Fine the way it is? GTFO of here man you cray-cray!

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
        I disagree, I think boxing scoring sucks and needs to be changed. Fine the way it is? GTFO of here man you cray-cray!
        I think you need to adjust your sarcasm detector

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
          I think you need to adjust your sarcasm detector
          I wasn't being sarcastic dumba$$

Comment

I wasn't being sarcastic dumba$$
            yes, but HE was shit for brains!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
              yes, but HE was shit for brains!!
              What are you even talking about? I have no idea that the heck you are going on about but if this is your way of propositioning me it is only slightly working.

Comment

What are you even talking about? I have no idea that the heck you are going on about but if this is your way of propositioning me it is only slightly working.
                I'll only give you 2 inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  I'll only give you 2 inches.
                  The girth doe

Comment

Working...
                  X