Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez: I'm Great Too, I Gave Crawford a Hell of a Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benavides needs to learn how to fight tall.

Comment

I guess I expected more but this was a pretty boring fight

Comment

no moral victories in boxing....and I was pulling for you

should've gotten more experienced and tested that leg out

you'll be forgotten about soon enough

Comment

Even though it dont really seem like it, benavides is a great fighter and better than any opposition spence has faced (Brooks was coming off that whooping against GGG and Peterson was way passed his prime) this dominate performance proves Bud is the best welterweight, PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            "You know kid, you still have mandatories & stuff." - Bob Arum
            I expect Bob Arum to throw Alvarado at Crawford next.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              Stop with that knee ****. Size is size. Jose and David were bragging Jose would be 170 by the time of the fight. He broke Jose the bigger man down with body punches. You probably think him breathing hard and backing off every time he caught one to the gut was because of his knee.
              Nope i have no dog there at all. Like I said i guess maybe i had too much expectation for crawford.

I’m pointing a knee, and you’re point about they’re bragging

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Stop with that knee ****. Size is size. Jose and David were bragging Jose would be 170 by the time of the fight. He broke Jose the bigger man down with body punches. You probably think him breathing hard and backing off every time he caught one to the gut was because of his knee.
                well not being able to move effectively helps you get hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                  well not being able to move effectively helps you get hit.
                  You know I don't even remember Maidana and Broner shaking hands afterwards. Was it in the original broadcast? Did I miss something? I just saw Broner leaving and being pelted

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    You know I don't even remember Maidana and Broner shaking hands afterwards. Was it in the original broadcast? Did I miss something? I just saw Broner leaving and being pelted
                    well broner usually got his hair brushed by his father when he won.So maidana brushed his hair.Showing him that he is broner's new father.It was the day Maidana's new son was born.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                      well broner usually got his hair brushed by his father when he won.So maidana brushed his hair.Showing him that he is broner's new father.It was the day Maidana's new son was born.
                      Maidana sonning broner is my all time fav. The 2 knock downs, the pretending to shag him and the hair brushing usually carried out by broners blimp sized dad were outstanding then him getting pelted as he ran out the ring like a ***** lol

Comment

Working...
                      X