No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hall of Fame: Rafael Marquez, Yes; Ricky Hatton, No

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hall of Fame: Rafael Marquez, Yes; Ricky Hatton, No

By Michael Rosenthal - The 2019 class of International Boxing Hall of Fame candidates is not inspiring. None of the 32 "modern" fighters on the ballot recently sent to voters is a slam dunk, at least not on the scale of Erik Morales last year and Evander Holyfield and Marco Antonio Barrera the year before that. There are many exceptional fighters on the list, just none that stands out as a "yes" at first glance...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Genaro and michael Moore thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
      Genaro and michael Moore thats it
      Fully agree.

Comment

Meldrick Taylor was an amazing talent. I sometimes wonder if JCC had plaster in his wraps. The amount of damage he inflicted is unreal. Reminds me of Cotto vs Margacheato but worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
          Meldrick Taylor was an amazing talent. I sometimes wonder if JCC had plaster in his wraps. The amount of damage he inflicted is unreal. Reminds me of Cotto vs Margacheato but worse.
          Thank God someone said what I have always believed. The referee Richard will forever be the bag man in that fight though.

Comment

How can you say Jackson fell short and mention he won 3 major titles in two divisions in the same sentence. How can you forget his KO of Herol Graham, the greatest KO of all time....his highlight reel is the stuff of nightmares.

Comment

Proper omission in my opinion. On the two biggest stages of his career he was food for the elite/hall of fame opposition.

Comment

Moorer should be in there tbf

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  How can you say Jackson fell short and mention he won 3 major titles in two divisions in the same sentence. How can you forget his KO of Herol Graham, the greatest KO of all time....his highlight reel is the stuff of nightmares.
                  you are 100% right this writer is a fool, jackson lost to two Hall of Fame mcCullum and McCelland in his prime so what.

Hatton find me one fighter from another country can bring so many to vegas

Comment

So when cotto stepped up and got whooped by mayweathwr pacquiao canelo trout and margarito this site was making him out to be some sort of legend when he retired 'he only lost to the best' but when Hatton lost to pacquiao and mayweather 'no hall of famer, he lost when he stepped up' I'm sick of the racism towards European fighters on here who seem to have to do twice as much as everyone else. If u don't want Hatton in there fine, but don't put cotto in there

Comment

Working...
                    X