No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford is 1/100 to win the fight, LOL cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I agree Crawford should be fighting a better opponent but it's not a fake fight. His opponent has won all his fights mostly by KO. He is the number 10 contender by the WBO of which Crawford is the champion. The last two guys Fury fought had lost lots of fights and weren't even ranked in the top 100 by boxrec.
    It's a trash fight and them governing rankings don't mean anything. I just saw Prince Patel is ranked 7th with one of them lol, might be the wbo aswell actually. Boxrec have him ranked outside the top 30 for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

I hope this is true so I can make $ off his exposing. I doubt he ever fights an elite fighter in his whole career though.
      Spence ducking on his "side of the street." he becoming another Thurman. whole energy change when Crawford is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I agree Crawford should be fighting a better opponent but it's not a fake fight. His opponent has won all his fights mostly by KO. He is the number 10 contender by the WBO of which Crawford is the champion. The last two guys Fury fought had lost lots of fights and weren't even ranked in the top 100 by boxrec.
        mate the last guy benavidez fought wasnt in the top 300 and the one he fought before that wasnt in the top 400 and he struggled to get him out of there. god knows how he got a top 10 ranking with the wbo as those are the only guys hes fought since he got shot

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          mate the last guy benavidez fought wasnt in the top 300 and the one he fought before that wasnt in the top 400 and he struggled to get him out of there. god knows how he got a top 10 ranking with the wbo as those are the only guys hes fought since he got shot
          The same way Anthony yarde got to #2 in their rankings without ever fighting another person inside their top 15.

Money

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
            What kind of a joke fight is this, I though Terence supposed to be fighting top level fighters now.

1/100 lol. Basically if I put a hundred pound on Terence to win I get one pound back.

No wonder they have to start this fake fighting.

Errol knows what's up
            Think even 1/100 is whack but bookies don’t want to remove all of it, should be 1/500

Comment

cherry picking paper champion

Comment

Working...
              X