Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua: "Give me $50 million I'll fight tomorrow." Whyte: "We can go December 22."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    You're not making any sense. The boxrec computerized ratings have no idea that belts exist. If Wilder was fighting bums, the computers wouldn't give him credit for the wins.
    Have you watched wilder's KO highlights? Please go watch it again.

With 3 weeks training I can KO some of those guys myself.

Go check it out again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Whyte is the one who challenged him to fight on December 22.
      And the offer is still valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        I already beat you there with you, i quite believe your in a mental rehabilitation center for your obessesive need to defend anything Hearns related, when the man wouldn’t pee on you even if you were dying of thirst!
        Lolx.... You are the one behaving like a mental patient. Calling 2 warriors women, one happens to be a unified champ in a very short period.

You need to reassess yourself and confirm your gender. You write like a mentally unstable girl.

Comment

I know there are British fans who still have an old school sensibility so I'm not speaking about them, but judging by the majority of responses on the forum, phony call outs seem to have become an accepted thing over there. Maybe PC culture has eroded any sense of machismo and pride to the point that they lose no respect when a guy talks big, then runs.

In contrast, look how the US and Mexico turned on Canelo when he swerved GG. He was bashed up and down until he finally took the fight. Tough guy rep is a very different thing in North America.

You ask most UK fans about Whyte taunting Ortiz and daring him to fight in December then, after Ortiz says yes, running to fight a low level guy he already beat. The fans seem oblivious to how cowardly that move is.
          As I say, I think it may be a cultural difference, though it wasn't always that way. I can't imagine Eubank Sr doing stuff like that.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-13-2018, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I know there are British fans who still have an old school sensibility so I'm not speaking about them, but judging by the majority of responses on the forum, phony call outs seem to have become an accepted thing over there. Maybe PC culture has eroded any sense of machismo and pride to the point that they lose no respect when a guy talks big, then runs.

In contrast, look how the US and Mexico turned on Canelo when he swerved GG. He was bashed up and down until he finally took the fight. Tough guy rep is a very different thing in North America.

You ask most UK fans about Whyte taunting Ortiz and daring him to fight in December then, after Ortiz says yes, running to fight a low level guy he already beat. The fans seem oblivious to how cowardly that move is.
            As I say, I think it may be a cultural difference, though it wasn't always that way. I can't imagine Eubank Sr doing stuff like that.
            I can't imagine anybody defending this...but it's happening.

Ortiz "I want to fight Dillian Whyte! I'll Knock his ass out!"
            Fans - Whyte would kill him!
            Ortiz "come fight me on December 1st! I'll knock out out!"
            Fans - Ortiz is old! Whyte makes more money in the UK. December 1st is stupid!
            Whyte - Come fight me in my back yard, on this date, for this amount of money, on this card, with these refs.
            Ortiz - "Sounds great, I'd love to. My people are making a contract now"
            Whyte - "Oh... I'm fighting Del Boy again"
            Fans - "Ortiz is old! Chisora is a better fighter! Who has Ortis beat? Whyte will fight anyone! He's afraid of nobody!! It's a better financial decision!"

also, when the hell did fans become the fighters accountants? getting tired of everyone being more interested in giving career advice than watching big fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              And the offer is still valid.
              Ortiz accepted the offer. But now that he called their bluff the Whyte camp is backtracking and talking about fighting Chisora instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Ortiz accepted the offer. But now that he called their bluff the Whyte camp is backtracking and talking about fighting Chisora instead.
                Hearn just confirmed they’ve chosen Chisora. Said the fans want to see that more than Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Lolx.... You are the one behaving like a mental patient. Calling 2 warriors women, one happens to be a unified champ in a very short period.

You need to reassess yourself and confirm your gender. You write like a mentally unstable girl.
                  I don’t need to do anything but notify St. Elizabeth that there’s someone on the internet who could need some help and be their next patient!

It’s disturbing that a grown man will go this far to defend another group of grown men who don’t even know you exist or wouldn’t care if you did!

The way you post you’d think Hearns is either paying you with posters of himself and AJ or you’re sucking everyone over there at Matchroom off!

Just stop it, go get some help!

Comment

chisora has a better win in recent years than ortiz has

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      look at these clowns trying to flip it!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
                      Hilarious, aint it?

I don't know what's funnier...the AJ fans who seriously don't know he has ducked the Wilder fight at least twice already and is lining up for a third duck in April; or the ones WHO DO KNOW THEY ARE DUCKS yet choose to portray them as otherwise.

Just amazing...

Comment

Working...
                      X